____ ⩩STARS TORN APART

___ ⩩ ❝ Tore apart the stars as they reminded me of you too much, a dull and lifeless sky now occupies my thoughts, soul sinking deep within the sea of mist ❞ !

________[ ⩩PROLOGUE 0.1 ] !
[CW ;; Description of small amounts of gore, needles ! ] ⩩ ❄️

SHADOWS THAT LINGERED over corners that sat long forgotten, dust cuddled every surface with it's warm embrace. Flames danced atop the candles, skirts of fiery rage that melted away the glorious stage of candle wax.

The night was still young and the moon was up high, stray stars littered the cloud covered sky and snow fell at an unusual slow pattern, pilling up high on the frozen pavement.

And with an empty mind, their hands moved on their own. Mindlessly sewing and finishing up the fine detailing on one last coat for the day, perhaps if they were lucky enough they'd be able to get four hours of sleep tonight.

And yet, a chuckle escaped their cold lips. They knew what would happen all along, a deep feeling of anger bubbled within their chest, the needle they held slowly tearing the flesh of their finger, buried deep within in.

They had always known too much for their own good, and yet that on its own was what would lead to their eternal damnation.

Oh how the world plays it's cards in such ways profit is guaranteed, whether it's for both parties or simply for one of them.

A mere game of chess with life itself including would always end in loss however. The cruelty of the very existence of it would never change, a fate bound to eternity. An unchanging eternity meant eternal damnation, and they had known that for long before their say, incident.

Their self awareness was hard to handle, and that on its own chained them to a wall of misery, an eternal damnation waiting within the garden of statues, oh how unfair this game of chess with life was.

Pulling the needle out of their finger, they put the coat away and got rid of the blood. Now, they can't have all their equipment dirtied with that very substance due to mere foolishness.

Stepping out of the comfort of their shop, they locked the door and started to walk back to their home. A routine they were so used to, oh the misery of the eternal damnation.

And so it happened, just what they were expecting. How foolish, thinking he could come waltzing in and interrupt their game of chess with life.

"You never change do you?"
Their voice filled in the empty space of silence, turning their head behind oh so slightly to gaze upon the figure that now stood there.

"Now now, careful how you use that tongue of yours. No need to be getting all defensive when I merely tried being nice" he stood his ground, eyes burning right through their silhouette.

"You're such a coward, Capitano. We both know that'll never change, no?"

________[ ⩩IGNORE any mistakes please ] !

________[ ⩩SMALL A/n ,,
Just wanted to leave this in, however book updates may be somewhat slower or shorter chapters due to many reasons, biggest one being an upcoming book so watch out for that Incase you're interested into content with way more characters and a more special y/n. And my other reasons being school, my studies have already started and i've been fairly busy lately. However, I'll be trying to pre-make a few chapters in both this book n my upcoming book in order to have some content ready to publish at all time, with all that said have a lovely day, and until next we meet, take care of yourselves -- you deserve it <3.

___ ⩩ ❝ I sense the entire universe within you, so will you allow me to cut open your chest and gaze upon it for once? ❞ !