Another New House

I wake up from my sleep to see a beautiful suburb, each house is painted and trimmed to perfection , the gardens are bright and the people outside watering the grass, gardening and playing with children just scream happy and laughter.
I could easily fit in throw on a smile that looks so realistic anyone who saw me would think i am just like the people outside. But im not and neither are they, deep down i have me secrets and they have theirs.

House by house flies by until we are driving down a long gravel road to a huge mansion and when I say huge I mean really really big. This is it.. This is it... This will be my new home....for now.

I slowly stepped out of the car and saw a family rushing out the door. The woman came over and introduced herself as Rachelle Sritten and the Man behind her was her husband of 15 years Jeremiah Sritten and they're 15 year old daughter Katey. Each one of them had light blonde hair , pale skin and where Jeremiah had blue eyes and Rachelle had green, Later had a unique mix of both that made them seem as if they were glowing.

They looked like the ideal perfect family and yet they adopted me. What was so special about me? Personally I don't see it but I wish I did so that I could understand what people see when they look at me I mean really look at me. Not just at my appearance but like how I smile or laugh or how happy I am, my personality and all the little freaky traits that make me....me.