18

"Hey", Nala mouthed while approaching to so called bench with hands in the pockets of her hoodie.

Hearing her voice made Taehyung turn around and get up, to greet her with sad, but honest smile.  Smile that screams 'irony'. So true, yet so forced.
So joyful, yet so disappointing.

He gestured her to sit next to him, but she suggested him to take a walk. Since they didn't know how to start, an awkward silence appeared.

And as she should, Nala decided to break it. She's the one who wanted to talk after all.

"I'm not gonna say 'sorry', but neither should you. I'll explain why."

She took a deep breath, and let the words being made by her lips without any hesitation or thinking.

"Yes, you made a mistake by making a jealous scene that day, but you wouldn't if you knew the exact reason why Kwan and I were out. And how would you know, when I lied about it, with the most stupid argument I've ever made? Remember when I shouted that Kwan saved my life?"

Taehyung nodded.

"The same morning we were having breakfast, I was taking a walk, and some men wanted to abuse me. Called me puppet, pulled me back when I started to run et cetera. Kwan was there as he was sent by my guardian angel or something... He saved me and made sure I'm okay even later. I owed him one. I still do."

Taehyung widened his eyes and stood there as he was grief-stricken.

"Still the thing I said that day when you pinned me up against the wall stays. You can't control me that way. If you don't trust me with that, then you have no idea about who I am. Yes, I was a bitch for ignoring you, but you were an ass for making me do so."

"Nala I... I had no idea any of it happened..I thought.. I thought you had a thing for him and as you were ignoring me afterwards.. I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you.."

"I said no sorrys. We both made mistakes."

"But wait a minute.. Why did you actually lie to me at first?"

"I didn't want you to kill those men"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Nala formed an innocent smile playing cute, hoping that would make him laugh a bit.

"You can't be serious."

"Well I am."

"All of this....BECAUSE OF THAT?!"

"Alright, alright, we won't make this any longer", she chuckled, and  made Taehyung do so as well.

"And don't ask me anything about that incident, okay? I don't wanna talk about it."

"I won't. But you have to promise me that you won't lie to me ever again"

"I promise. And you have to promise to trust me."

"I promise."

They looked at each other's eyes, and hugged so tight as they haven't seen each other for hundreds of years.

Taehyung caressed her hair and gave her a kiss on it, after he leaned his jaw on her head. He closed his eyes in relief.

A beautiful feeling it is. When a person feels like home. But also heartbreaking. It hurts when you all of a sudden become homeless, right?

But it's not the time for negative thoughts.

--~°~--

"

I'm so happy for ya'll Nal, you deserve someone to love you the way he does. This will make your relationship even stronger, trust me."

"And how'd you know Einstein, you haven't been in serious relationship since like...forever?"

"Trainers don't play"

"Classic story. But yeah, I think the same. But I'm telling you Daeshim, he seemed to be so afraid, I can't put it into words."

"That's a great thing, he has a fear of losing you. That might make you his weakness, and believe me, when a man finds a weakness in a girl, there's no thing he won't do to keep her."

"And again, how'd you know?"

"Now you're insulting me."

Nala chuckled and lowered her gaze, but her attention was brought back on Daeshim when he spoke.

"You didn't forget she's here tomorrow right?"

"You're so obsessed, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little, but I just want two of my favourite people to meet each other."

"I'll give you two at least a day of being alone."

"We are not getting married for God's sake."

"So what?"

"Alright, do as you want. But I need you and Taehyung free day after tomorrow"

"We will be. Don't get so nervous about it"

"I'm not nervous."

"Daeshim..I know you better than you do. And I know how playboy minds work. They play, until they get defeated, by one they realised they can not play with. She did that to you. So shut the fuck up and admit that you're hella nervous."

"Alright maybe a bit."

"By the way, I never told you, but Kwan's sister is so cool. I mean he's also dear to me, but he's still a jerk. And she, she's my role model."

"Who would say so, never thought any member of that dick's family could be any different than him"

"Don't call him that. He's He's actually very nice when you really get close to him, but I cannot forgive the prank he pulled on me last year."

"Yeah, that water bucket wasn't nice at all, was it?"

"But at least he changed, that's a good start"

They both chuckled and continued eating snacks from table in Nala's living room.

They're now in each other's houses so much they literally forgot that they can also maybe hang out outside of the house.

And Taehyung doesn't like it at all, but he's not saying a word now.

Let's just say that he got a little afraid. Impossible it seems, but true.