12- Car Wash

Okay, so I'm kind of gonna copy this death, I don't really know how to give specific clues to it so read on to find out.

Kim took a shower and got dressed. She looked outside to Daniel's car. She then thought that she would go get her car at her house.

"Daniel! Scott! Megan I'm getting my car" she shouted.

"Okay" Daniel replied.

She took a two mile walk to her house. She went inside and saw nobody in the living room. So she just grabbed her keys and drove her car.

On the way back, two birds pooped on her windshield. She started trying to wipe it off with her windshield wipers, but realized that it only spreaded the mess and made it worse. So she decided to go to the drive-in carwash.

As she headed to the carwash, her sunroof suddenly opened by itself. She pressed the button to close it but it just opened again. She repeatedly pressed the button. "You lying custom piece of shit!" Kim fired as she kept pressing the button. It finally closed in time when she made it to the carwash.

She stopped at the money slot. The carwash cost $2.99. She put in two one-dollar bills, a 50-cent coin, and two 10-cent coins, she put in another 10-cent but it fell down the drain. "Aw, shit!" she said as she took another 10-cent out of her pocket. She put in 9 pennies when she heard her phone ring. She looked at it and saw it was Daniel. She answered.

"Hey Daniel I'm at the car wash I'll call you in a bit" she said through the phone and hung up. She drove in the car wash when suddenly her car stopped. She stepped on the gas but it still didn't work. She tried to call Daniel but there was no signal.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Daniel took a short sigh when Kim hung up. He called Megan and Scott to come with him to the car wash. Daniel stepped on the gas and hurried to the carwash.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kim continued struggling inside her car to get out, when all of a sudden, her sunroof opened, and small sprays of water came into her car by the broken water pipe above. She pressed the button but she couldn't close it. She struggled to close it when suddenly the water pipe above broke sending gallons of water into her car.

Pretty soon her car was practically flooded. Kim started screaming. Her car started moving again. She forced open her sunroof but only managed to open it a little more. She saw it as enough and tried to get out. But only her head fit through it. The sunroof closed a little bit, choking Kim a little bit. She screamed really loud to no avail. Her screams eventually became louder when she saw the floppy rotators that could skin her alive at any second. Just when she was about to die, Daniel, Megan and Scott arrived to save her. Her car started going backwards and she made a sound as if she was satisfied. But she started screaming again when her sun roof closed in a little more.

Her screams ended and changed to words when she saw Daniel, Scott and Megan. "Help me!" she shouted as Daniel ran to her and forced the sun roof wide open and pulled her out. Death took one last try at killing her by dropping the water pipe but Daniel pushed her away from it. They opened her doors to get the water out and pushed her car out of the carwash.

The manager handed her a towel and started having a conversation with Kim.