Dear Best Friend,

Thank you for always being there for me in the toughest times and making me laugh when I'm sad. Thank you for making a bad day so much more bearable. Thank you for making me laugh until my stomach hurts and helping me get out of my comfort zone.

I am very lucky to have a best friend like you. When I'm with you I feel safe and like I can tell you anything but you won't tell anyone what I say. When we're old maybe we can race while we're in our wheelchairs and fight with canes.

1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege of meeting you. Some people know my stories but you helped me write them. You're my best friend if someone breaks your heart I'll break their face even though I'm not that strong.
:)

We're best friends because you just get it

We're best friends because you just get it . I don't need to explain anything to you or worry if you'll get the joke. You already got it and are on your way to making the next one. We're best friends because you love me even when I'm terrible. It's easy to love someone when they're doing well, it's easy when there's nothing but happiness and good vibes.

The real challenge comes when everything is crap. You're always there for me, even when I don't deserve it. We're best friends because you never make me uncomfortable. I think about most of my friends and realize that they've made me feel weird at some point in our friendship.

Whether it's from an awkward silence or an off color remark, I've felt unsure about them. Not you though. I always know that you'll understand me and make me feel secure. We're best friends because we can go for long stretches of time without talking and it won't damage the relationship.

We always pick up where we left off

We always pick up where we left off. You're always happy for me, you're always supportive. You're my best friend because you're not afraid to call me out on my crap or disagree with me. I can't get away with anything when I'm with you.

You'll tell me things that I need to hear but everyone else is too afraid to tell me. I am so lucky to have your honesty. We're best friends because you make feel less alone in this messy, confusing world. ♡

It's amazing how often you can feel disconnected from people. It's amazing how many people can betray you, or fail to understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. When I text you, it's a burst of reassurance that I'm not the only who looks at the world this way. There's someone else. And that someone is you.

You came at such a tough phase of my life

You came at such a tough phase of my life. I was at my worst. Having lost, treated like trash, and betrayed by the person I loved the most in the world I decided to shut myself out from this world. Yet, you came waltzing in with that incredibly beautiful attitude and happy vibes breaking down all my walls like they were nothing.

The best part is, YOU didn't even know it. You didn't know I was at my breaking point cause it was yet the beginning of our friendship however you played such a huge part of my healing process. Till this day, I'm healing. And having you around makes it easier so much easier. Every single time.

You truly have no idea how grateful I am to have met you. I want you to know I'm here on the bad days and the good days. I won't leave just because you don't have a positive attitude today cause you aren't okay. When you can't see the bright side I'll sit with you on the dark side. <3

I'll have your back now and forever. I'll be your 3 am call. As long as I'm alive, whenever you need me I promise I'll do everything I can to be there. I wanna keep you by my side forever.

I promise to always stick by your side through the good and the bad

I promise to always stick by your side through the good and the bad. I promise to always listen to you whether it's about boys or just about how your days been.

I'll always listen to your cute random rants. I'll comfort you and hold you through it.
Friendship isn't about who's been in your life the longest.

It's about who walked into your life said "I'm here for you and always will be

It's about who walked into your life said "I'm here for you and always will be." and proved it. Even when we're side by side or miles apart we are always together by heart. <3

I love you no matter what. You mean the world to me. You're in my life for a reason so, thanks for showing up. If you ever get lost I will find you, if you ever are hurt by someone or something just know I have your back.

We're not sisters by blood we're sisters by heart

We're not sisters by blood we're sisters by heart .You are part of me now, I tell you everything whether it's good or bad. Years from now I don't know I hope we will be in each other's lives. I love you so much wifey.

You are my friend, my sister, my backbone, my everything, my wifey, my boo bear, and the loml.
I love you to the moon and back you doofus. Always smile cause your happiness is mine. ❤

Sincerely, lulu. ♡
fuxkology