Arrival

Timeline: Some time after the Plaza Terror Incident.

Lock hasn't yet experienced his berserk transformation, so Pendrick is still alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alberu Crossman was currently in a private meeting with the heroes of the Plaza Terror Incident; Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock and the former servants of the Henituse Household, Ron and Beacrox.

It had been some time since the incident which took many lives. Paranoia and anxiety among the citizens were all-time high since the memories of blood were still fresh. No one could afford to let their guard down since the terrorists were still on the loose. That's why Alberu immediately reached out to the ones that minimized the plaza casualties, knowing that with their impressive strength, they could locate the culprits.

At least, that was how this private meeting was supposed to go.

After only half an hour of exchanging information, the group within the palace had suddenly been engulfed by a mysterious bright light. In the next moment, the room had been completely deserted...

And the entire world being frozen.

"What on earth is this!?"

"Where are we!?"

"What the fuck is happening right now!?"

Countless shouts and screams pierced through the ears of the eldest prince and the heroes and the moment they opened their eyes, they saw that they were no longer in the palace, instead, they were inside a completely dark room within only a minimum brightness for everyone to barely see the other occupants.

Choi Han immediately pulled out his sword at the sudden change of the situation, and Lock quickly adopted a defensive stance. The father-son duo are seemingly unaffected, but they secretly brandished the knives in their sleeves.

Rosalyn and Alberu were a bit rattled by the sudden teleportation, but managed to gain their bearing fast enough to stop Choi Han and Lock from doing anything reckless.

The ex-princess quickly placed a hand on the swordmaster's shoulder, "Choi Han, Lock, don't, attacking first before assessing the situation may prove fatal for us."

Choi Han glanced at her and, reluctantly, put away his sword as Lock calmed himself. However, all of them are still very tense due to the unfamiliar scenery.

Alberu was quick to examine everything, taking note of the many, many races that seemed to be just as confused as the newest arrivals.

Human nobles, beast people, the whale tribe, elves and many other individuals are present. Alberu and Rosalyn wondered just who was capable of teleporting so many powerful races in a single room without anyone's knowledge.

Alberu widened his eyes when he saw that the dark elves were present as well. Thankfully, no one seemed to have noticed their presence yet due to their illusion magic as well as the lighting in the room. He saw his aunt, Tasha, nod at him before ushering Mary behind her along with the other hidden dark elves.

Rosalyn turned her head when she heard someone calling out her name. To her surprise, her brothers, John and Pen, are also present. The two brothers made their way towards her, apparently just as confused and out of the loop as everyone. Although, Pen glared at Choi Han and Lock before being scolded by his sister.