Last name

Italic - is for flashback
And please play, Beautiful in my eyes by Joshua Kadison

Big doors opening, Dahyun start
playing. Keys smoothly switching, infront of the altar a woman can't stop smiling.

You're my piece of mind,

Revealing the love of her life, who's wearing so beautiful in white.

In this crazy world.

Didn't expect the day has come, her dreams finally coming true.

You're everything I've tried to find,

Mina's Pov

Your love is a pearl.

" Don't cry dude, you already look ugly earlier"

You're my Mona Lisa,

" Shut up Yoo, stop ruining her moment "

you're my rainbow skies,

I chuckled when my friends were bickering in the middle of the wedding.

and my only prayer, is that you realize,

" I just can't believe she's finally mine "

You'll always be beautiful, in my eyes.

" Right, we remember the time you first saw each other  "

I smiled, remembering those times.

~

" She's here "

" Omg she's really pretty "

" She's the transferee they are talking about? "

Those words are being mumbled by my schoolmates and I don't have time to know because I'm already late for class.

After closing my locker, I suddenly bumped into someone as I turned to face the right.

I hear the woman shriek and my eyes widen when I saw that she's almost going to hit the floor.

But suddenly I felt my body moved, I already fell my hands wrapping around her waist as I throw my books from the floor.

" Fuck, that's was close " I whispered.

I slowly look down, meeting her chocolate dark orbs. I can feel my world turns into slow motion when she stared back at me.

Beautiful

Pumping sound that's what I heard, o wait it's from me? My heart is beating so suddenly.

I scanned her features, and damn good Lord. She got the perfect eyes, nose and inviting heart shaped kissable lips. Okay what the heck am I saying?

" Mina! "

I finally came back to my senses when I heard my name being shouted.

And I also noticed that the students are already crowding us, mumbling about what just happened.

So I help this beautiful lady to stand up, and grab our things from the floor.

As I look at her she's still staring at me, and because of that my fucking heart is still pumping.

" Uhm, here I'm sorry for bumping into you " I said giving her things.

She suddenly smiled making my knees weakened. I'm not even informed that she had a bunny teeth making her look so cute.