I'm gonna be careful - diane sherman pt.1

TW: MDLG, maybe light smut, mommy kink

My day today was really shitty, I got fired even though I didn't do anything, but my colleagues told my boss my biggest secret about me. Anyway I went to my favorite café, I'm there quite often.

I went in and ordered a hot chocolate and a chocolate muffin as usual. I sat down in my seat where I always sat when I collided with a woman. She had long, red, curly hair and she smelled very good. Like lavender. "I'm so, so sowwy. A moment." I gave her my hand to help her up. "Everything is fine sweetie. Thank you for helping me up again, probably not everyone would have done that." she said with a smile on her face. All I could do was smile at her too.
I could only focus on how beautiful she was. "Are you often here? I've never seen you here." she asked me. "Actually, I'm here a lot, yes, just not at that time," I told her. "And why are you here around the time today, if I may ask?" "I got fired," I said, looking down as I started playing with my fingers. "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart, why is that?" "Well, there's something about me that many people shouldn't know and my colleagues told my boss." I noticed that I had tears in the eyes. "Oh honey I'm sorry. I know you don't know me, but you're cute and I like you, so if you want to talk about it, I'm there." She took my hand in hers. "Well, I'm a little diffewent from others ma age. I'm like a baby, I wear diapers, I don't sleep until I've had my warm milky that I drink from a bottle. And there is much more. I'm an adult baby, so to speak. It's okay if you're disgusted now, I'm used to that by now." "What? No! Why should I be disgusted? Honey everyone is different, everyone lives in their own way and you live like that. Sweetheart how old are you?" "I'm 2 years old, but actually I'm 21..." "Okay sweetie, what are you doing today? Would you like us to do something together?" I had a big smile on my face and nodded. "Okay, where do we want to go?" "I don't know, maybe we could go to you." "Sounds good." She took my hand and looked me in my eyes. "By the way, I'm Diane, Diane Sherman." "I am Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n." We were about to get out the door when one of my colleagues was standing in front of me. She walked past me and pushed me, so I flew there. "Ouh!" I started crying while Diane came to me and tried to calm me down. "What's wrong with you?" Diane asked my colleague. "Oh sorry, I didn't see the baby." She started laughing. But she did not laugh for a long time, because her face made acquaintance with Diane's hand. After that, Diane took me in her arms and we went to her car. She sat me in the passenger seat and buckled me up. When she also got into the car, she drove off with her hand on my thigh. "It's okay, Mommy is here. Don't cry." Did she really just called herself Mommy? And why do I like it? And why does it turn me on? Okay stay calm y/n.

When we arrived at her place, she took me back in her arms and made her way to the front door, unlocked it and went in with me. She sat me down on the couch, took off my jacket and shoes, and did the same for herself. "Does it still hurt?" "Yes, kinda." "It's okay, I'll get you a cooling pad." I looked after her as she walked into the kitchen. I'm not gonna lie, she's hot. Immersed in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that she was back. She looked at me questioningly and smiled. "Oh I'm sowwy, I was in my own world." "It's okay. It shouldn't hurt so much here anymore." She put the cooling pad on my arm. "Ah mommy cold." Wait what did I just say? I looked at her in shock. "I'm sowwy, I didn't want to say that, I-." "It's okay, I like it." She smiled at me as she said it. "Do you live alone?" "Yes, but I don't like it." I looked away. I was about to cry again when Diane turns my head to her and says "I don't want you to be sad, what can I do to make you happy again?" I turned red like a tomato. If I say it now, she will certainly kick me out. Or will laugh at me. I started crying again. "Hey baby, everything is fine, you can tell me," she said in an angelic voice. "Suckies?" I said quietly, but loud enough that she could understand me. "Of course honey, come here." She took off her shirt, took off her bra and tapped her lap. I sat on it and she pressed my head slightly in the direction of her breasts. I took her right nipple in my mouth and her left breast in my hand. I start sucking on her nipple when a moan came out of her mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't want that." I looked up at her. "Everything is fine Mommy" I said with a smile on my face while I put her nipple in my mouth again. And again she began to moan. It turned me on, it turned me on a lot. I kept going until she took my head away and we went to the bedroom. "It's a bit more cozy here honey" she said as she smiled at me. She lay down on the bed and I lay down between her legs. I focused again on her nipple until she started moaning again. I was wet, I was so fucking wet. I looked at her with big eyes and she did the same until she kissed me. I returned the kiss and it became wilder and wilder. She had her hand on my neck and I was still holding her boob with my hand. She started taking off my shirt and pants so that I was only lying there in my underwear. "Mommy I've never done anything like this before." "With a woman or in general?" "In general..." I looked down again. "It's okay honey. I'm gonna be careful."

Sorry that nothing came for a long time, but I just have to do a little with my mental health and after work I often don't feel like writing stories anymore.