An unexpected events

Bloom and Amber are in their room they shared and they were sleeping. With there pet's rabbit named Kiko and fox name Daisy who are also sleeping. When Bloom and Amber mom comes into the room and open the curtains bloom and amber cover their heads with their blankets and both say "5 more minutes mom" and then their mom said " you both are going to be late for school".

And they both shoot up and jump out of bed and both say " oh no school"
And they started getting ready for school and then stop and think for a minute and both Bloom and Amber say " wait a minute there is know school.

That not funny mom "They say in unison and then the mom said " but the both of you fell for it in the first place". And then both Amber and Blaine say in unison do you know I didn't go off because we're on summer vacation we're going back to bed".
And their mom said " And why were the both of you up so late again reading silly fairytales" and they both says in unison " they're not silly fairytales".

And their mom said " now that schools out you both can help me out in the shop". And Bloom and Amber say Union "but mum".
And they walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and both say to their parent's in Union why can't I do something fun with my friends over the summer is that helping you out in the shop Mom not like we ever do that why can't we do something sporty for Amber and me or just go out with friends more.
And their dad said " you both can do that when you are older but right now you are still are little girls. But their a surprise outside for the both of you".
And both Amber and bloom squealed around outside she say two bikes one the colour red and other colour green with bike baskets.
They look and the bike and that their faces when sad and gloomy. Their dad said " do the both of you not like it" and they both say " know this is perfect both blue bloom and Amber" said in unison and they both got on the bikes and Kiko and Daisy went with them in their bike baskets.
And they right into the park and get off the bikes and lie on the grass for a bit then I get up and hear a sound allowed rather they see a girl on the ground looks like a fairy tries to wake her and help her and the monsters attack the both of them and Kiko and Daisy to.
And both say " this girl needs some help Daisy and Kiko let's get now home".

The girl that pass out started to wake up.
And she said " when am I" and Bloom and Amber both say " your at are home and your safe now. But can we ask what your name miss".
She open her mouth and said "my name is Stella."
And their parents asked her " do you want us to call you parents Stella" and Stella Turns the phone into vegetables and their dad was surprised and both Amber and Bloom said " are you a fairy" and Stella said " yes I am a fairy and the two of you are two and really story fairy".
And Bloom, Amber said in unisons " we are take Stella up stair to our room now if the okay with you to".

The oger that attack the both them and stella his master were anger with him the three witch send the trol to go after the both bloom and amber and the oger gave the trol the pace of clof that belong to bloom and amber clothes.

Stella Tell's Bloom and Amber that they are both fairy's and that they can use magic. And Stella is telling them how to use there magic and the dimension of magix and about the school for fairy's that is called Alfea.

And the stella throw a crad on the floor with a picture of the dimension of alfea school on it what amazed by it and Amber ask '' what is that'' and stella responds ''this is know ordinary card because it has magic and now follow me'' and the both of them follow stella jumping into the card on the floor and they did it.

The both of them open their eyes to see the land around them trees sounded them and stella. And stella open her mouth and saying ''welcome to magix Bloom and Amber''. And both Bloom and Amber say in union ''how do we get back home stella'' and they turn to the fairy of the shine sun and she about open her mouth to say '' All we needed to do is jump back up and we are back home in your house'' and both listen to stella. And they watch stella jump back up and they both did the same as stella and she was right.

Then both bloom and amber hear a loud crash come from down stair and they go look with stella following behind them both and they see some sort of troll and then it turns to bloom and amber and looks at the both of them and stella with anger in his eyes. 

And the troll attack both bloom and amber and stella. 

And stella terraformed into a fairy to help bloom and amber and stella shouted ''both of you get out of here and get somewhere safe.'' And a very bright light came from the house and stella fly out meaning bloom and amber on the ground. And stella said ''gave a call for back up. they be here in bit''. The troll came out side and attack the three of them and then amber looked at bloom and nods and she put her hand together and amber put her foot on bloom hands and bloom use all her strength to throw amber and flip over the troll and land perfectly on the ground and kited the troll back and he land on his face.

And they hear a voice behind them to see '' we got this girl'' and there were a group of boy behind them and they take down the troll. stella saying '' amber, bloom meet our five heroes'' she said ''Riven'' she said pointing to the red head, but he glared at us don't know what is problem is I thought'' prince Sky.'' She said pointing to the brunette ''hey!'' he said with a smiled towards us. ''Timmy''. she said pointing towards the guy with the glasses ''Max he's the squire to Prince Peter of Mysteria.'' she said point towards the guys with blondish hair.

''Hey how's it going. That was one cool flip you did'' he said waving at us, but as I looked at him, I saw he was looking at me. I smiled at him and i cloud feel that my cheeks were burning up as I started blush '' And Brandon, prince Sky's squire'' she said pointing to the guy with the long blond hair ''Hello'' he said as he gave a salute, then suddenly the troll came up the crack ''' hey you do think you're going?'' Timmy asked as her put something around his neck and it formed an electric barrier around him lifting him up in the process. I look over at mom and dad and saw that they look terrified I'm so glad that they're okay in the middle of all this mess! I thought. Then, the specialists gathered around and left in this blue portal ''see you later!'' they all said at the same time, but then I saw that Max winked at me before he left making me smile, he's so cut! I thought 

--time skip ---

After that everything that happened last night and sleeping on it, bloom and I decided to go with stella to Alfea castle. ''Amber and Bloom are ready''. Mom said as Bloom and I had our luggage's in hand '' You two are sure about this, sweetie?'' dad asked me ''Yes, dad, we are going with stella to the realm of Magix and Alfea Castle.'' Bloom told him ''call us as soon as you two get there and let us know everything. I still can't believe we agreed to this what if you two get sick?