Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Everyone got into their groups and soon the den was empty, and its residents shadow travelled to Camp Half Blood...

Stiles and Nico stumbled as soon as they had stopped shadow travelling, extremely exhausted from using it. Mrs. O'Leary immediately headed towards the training ground that she had recently claimed as her bed and went to sleep. Percy handed Nico and Stiles some Nectar and guided them to Cabin 13. Hades Cabin. He put them in their beds to rest and then went out to find Chiron to inform him of the Hale Pack. He would most likely let them stay, but the thing bugging him was how they got through the barrier. Which was soon explained when he asked Chiron, who said he allowed them entry, but not permanently. And only because he knew they wouldn't leave a pack mate alone to fend for themselves.

Time Skip

Tea took forever to come according to Stiles, and he was soon satisfied by the camp announcing tea. He went to the dining area and asked for Pizza which appeared on his plate, much to the packs astonishment. He and Nico walked over to the pit together and muttered "Hades" and sat back down at their allocated table. Chiron had added an extra table for the wolves.

"So Stiles, how have you been this past year?" asked Nico.

"I've been better, I have to say," Sighed Stiles.

"What do you mean?2 Said Nico concerned.

"Oh you know, not much. Just got possessed by a nogitsune and trapped in my own mind with a creepy version of myself covered in bandages. And then had to face off against my other self in the real world, while me and the pack were trying to save humanity. Or at least Beacon Hills." Finished Stiles, shovelling his remaining pizza in his mouth and yawning so loudly that the passing descendants of Athena looked at him rolling their eyes.

"Alright, I think it's time for bed. That Shadow Travelling might not have been the wisest choice considering I can barely do it." Nico said. He and Stiles exited the dining area and went towards their Cabin only to be stopped by a loud growl coming from inside it. They took a deep breath and crept towards the noise. They stopped short at the sight of Scott rummaging through Stiles' belongings.

"Scott, what the heck man!" Cried Stiles as he was hit in the face by flying underwear.

"Where is it dude? Where is your phone?" Scott growled. Stiles was startled as Scott pounced on him and took his phone out of his jeans.

"Dude! What's your problem?" Yelled Stiles as Scott literally threw his phone on the floor in frustration. Scott stopped staring at the broken phone and instead started pacing.

"Your phone you nitwit. It has a tracker in it." Said Scott, as if it were obvious. "The Benefactor was tracking you."

"What the hell! Really?" Stiles asked shocked as he ran his hand through his hair. "Oh sh*t!"

"What's wrong? Who or what is the benefactor? And why was it tracking Stiles?" Panicked Nico.

"It knows I'm a demigod." Realized Stiles, he paused. "Or they are using me to get to you, because I wouldn't find the tracker where as you wolves would..."