three times techno was fine and one time he was not.

Tick tick tick

"Techno I know you're not good with kids but can you pls watch Tommy for me?" Phil said holding the child put to Techno. "Sure Phil, but when will you be back?" Techno said taking the baby out of Phil's had. Before the baby was screaming but know he was quite. Trying to not scratch the child with his lanky fingers.

"Later mate." Phil said walking put of the door. Did he tell Techno how long he will be gone? If he did Techno didn't hear him.

While Techno was trying to remember how long Phil said he would be gone for, Tommy took his little hand and grabbed Technos braid. He took it and boy it. Techno looked down at the blond boy in his arms gumming his hair. A small smile appeared onto Technos face but that was quickly washed of with a more stern look.

Techno took his hair out of Tommy's mouth and took the boy to the couch and was about to go get some food but was stopped by a sound.

Thump

Techno turned around and saw that Tommy fell over on top of the couch.

Techno chuckled.

Tick tick tick

On Tommy's 5 birthday techno went out to get things for a cake. Witch he probably shouldn't have done because once he came back he couldn't find Tommy anywhere in the house. He searched everywhere beside the basement.

Once he went to check he saw Tommy playing with one of his golden ingots. Lucky he didn't get into the golden apple drawer or else he would be running everywhere.

"Wacha doin there bud?" Techno asked walking over to Tommy. "I wanted to find paper and crayons so that I could write a letter to dad." Tommy siad looking at techno.

"When is he gonna come back Tech?"

"..."

"Tommy?"

"Yes?" Tommy said looking into Technos eyes.

"Forget about him." Techno said picking Tommy up and taking him to the kitchen where he backed a cake for Tommy. "Why?" "Because." Techno replied not wanting to explain to Tommy. "Ok."

That night techno decided Phil wasn't welcomed in the house.

Tick tick tick

Tommy was 14  now and Phil hasn't come back. Techno thinks Phil just left him with a child. Techno was mad at Phil but not at Tommy, he wasn't actually that bad to handle but he was stil 19. So not everything was easy, like when Tommy got really sick, Techno didn't know what to do. Puffy helped him tho.

"Daaaad!" Techno heard Tommy yell. He made his way to Tommy to see him on the floor crying.

"What happened Tommy?" Techno said running to Tommy. "Thier was a-a pretty flower and I tried to get i-it a-nd fe-fell."

Techno picked Tommy up and took him home. He gave Tommy food and fixed Tommy's wounds. He fell asleep with Tommy in his arms.

Bing

At the age of 17 Tommy died.

Techno stood infront of his sons grave. Techno stood axe of peace in hand. He gently laid the axe on the gravestone. Techno stepped back picked up the yellow roses he put on the floor, and put them on Tommy's grave...

∆∆§Tommy Innit Blade§∆∆
Son
Friend
Warrior
And big man

   _____2005-2022_____