Chapter One: The Meeting of Kings

The Meeting of Kings. 

Hero Hei meets a good man. Thank god. God worshipping.

Please play the video above to reach the full effect.

______________________________________________________

Setting: High School

Time: 6 pm, Thursday

It is time for Hero Hei to get ready for his dance with his love interest, Yandere Dev.

Hero Hei walks down the stairs of his 5 floor mansion, reminiscing in the beauty of this property. He has no parents. He is above that. He got a job at age 14 and became the CEO of many fashion companies. That is why he is so rich.

Hero Hei reaches the door, walking out and smelling the scent of the poor.

"Ugh.. Such disgrace for someone as I to sense the scent of such rats."

He walks over to his 2015 Lamborghini and starts the engine, wondering if he should have taken his Tesla instead.

He starts the car, thinking about his love, Yandere Dev.

... Only if those feelings could be reciprocated.

Yandere Dev is seen in front of the school building. Hero Hei clenches his heart in vain as he watches Yandere Dev walk away with another.

Clearly not something that was expected, Hero Hei thought of his potential suitor to be single.

Hero Hei simply shrugs and passes on his sadness to something else, the victim being his mug.

He then struts out of his Lambo, 8 inch stiletto heels on. He is seen in Chanel Look 47.

Quite pricey..

Hero Hei begins to contemplate whether he should go and encounter Yandere Dev, seen in a beige dress, met with some gold lining.

He knew that Yandere Dev stole this outfit from a boutique on the street.

As Hero Hei built up the courage to encounter Yandere Dev, he was then met with a man who seemed to be interested in him. In a pursuit to meet his love interest, Hero Hei stormed away from the encounter. 

He then walked over the Yandere Dev, asking to speak.

Hero Hei was quite the bold one. He had never cared to confess before, however he believed now was the time.

"Yandere Dev.. You have caught my eye for a while now. Would you like to perhaps, meet up sometime and get something to eat?"

Although Yandere Dev was delighted to accept, something blocked him.

Yandere Dev had a boyfriend already.

He then spoke, "I'm sorry, I.. I am already occupied by someone."

Yandere Dev felt shame and guilt in his heart, knowing that he did indeed find Hero Hei more attractive than his current suitor.

They went and both spent the night at the dance, then leaving at 9:30 PM.

Hero Hei wondered why he had not confessed sooner, confessed faster than Yandere Dev's current boyfriend. He mourned over the fact that he had lost, he had come second.

They both went to their homes, still thinking about the decision they made.

Yandere Dev thought that he could perhaps.. work out a way to see Hero Hei.

Hero Hei had also decided for himself.. he would try to forget about Yandere Dev in the span of 2 days.

Their decisions were both depending on the state of the other.

Maybe this won't end out so bad anyways.