13. " He Ruined it "

Julien Scott

Walking down the stairs with my three pieces suit, passing down the corridor of my house leading me to the kitchen, seeing my wife, feeding our youngest daughter Angela whom is 5 months, Archie 6 years old, Taylor 3 years old with Hardin two kids sitting in our long dining table

" Morning babe " giving her a Morning kiss in cheek have become a habit since I met this women.

" Morning love, Kimberly called me yesterday, hardin came, but with his girlfriend she is with her but Hardin left he didn't mention were his heading too "

" seems like he is on his way here"

" let me put for you breakfast "

" no, you feed Angel, so my beautiful girls in this fam, how are you, excited for first day of school Tate & Tiana, with my one & only young man Archie "

" yes daddy, my sisters & I are excited as I told them I'm there big brother "

" yes you are there big brother for all of these beautiful princess in this household, well, daddy is coming to see you two, I hope he comes before you leave with your auntie "

" sure Unce J, but do u mind if you tell dad to hurry up I'm excited to see him " says Tate

" sure let's finish breakfast & I will give him a call "

♡♡♡

After completing breakfast, I got up & walked to my home office, i sat in my chair then I took my phone & dialed my brother number

With couple of ring hardin answerd me

" Hi stupid I'm on my way"

" nice word hardin, the girls are asking about you, cause their soon leaving with my wife "

" what. The. Hell, did you say Wife, when did you marry, cause the last time we spoke you said Some chick "

" our relationship was blessed & beautiful, so we had to arrange marriage way faster, I'm proud, I got 3 kids plus yours hardin, you better owe your older brother a prize, I'm looking after your girls"

"Well I'm already outside of your house, we shall Continue our conversation when I'm inside"

♡♡♡

Minutes later my stupid brother that says F word every time when things comes up hard to solve or hurts him, Hardin will never change hope that girlfriend of his fix that strong skull of his

" hey bro "

" stop with the bro shit, were are the girls "

" were is my brother greetings, well I have to tell you something before you meet them"

" what is it "

" Hardin Mom is coming on 11th of July & I would like if you come with your girlfriend"

" shit how did you know "

" well Kimberly called my wife & she told me, Hardin if you need long term relationship you have got to tell her the truth "

Silence

Hardin Scott

Shit, shit, shit, My brother is right, I do love Tessa, I will never let her go, she is mine & no one else will have her.

I will tell her when I get back to Vance place

" sure Julien I will tell her, now we're my girls "

" follow me "