Atl hoe! 🍒

A few days went by and everything was okay again me and Scott were becoming friends again. And of course me and ruby we're definitely okay. There was a couple random places on the tour but tonight. Tonight was the big one! Tonight was New Orleans!! Ruby and Scott told me all about the place they grew up in and just about Louisiana in general I was excited to go!

"Ight shawty the concerts starts at 7. We should be to our place by around 1? So do you want to spend a lil time around the town? See a few things? Oh! You seem like you'd love the French quarter! They've got these shops with a bunch of art in it! A few clothing shops maybe get you some nola clothes? Oh! We could go get some-"

"Scott we'll be here for the rest of the weekend we don't have to rush it all in one day. How are you more excited to show me around more than ruby is?" I laughed at the excited on Scott's face. It's the brightest he's look like he met and it was a good look on him.

"I think we take her to the quarter tomorrow and today we just chill at home. My mom and yours are supposed to be at the house scrim don't forgot they wanna met her." Ruby said as he sat on the couch in the bus. Scott nodded and got silent.

~
We ended up in front of Ruby's moms house.  We already went to see Scott's house and his family. They were more concerned that I was forced to be with these two idiots more than anything which was nice knowing Scott did come from people who cared about others. It gave me another view on him and made me feel a lil bit safer with him.

"Already my mom can be a little extra sometimes especially since I haven't brought a girl over since we'll maybe 2015? 16? So be prepared." I nodded and smiled as he opened the front door. Scott was behind me and was holding onto a small piece of the shirt I had on. He seemed more scared then ruby.

"Ma we're here!" I saw an old women walk out a little shorter than ruby but she looked exactly like him!
"Oh lord my boy! He finally blessed you with me again!! Oh and Scott!! Oh and who's this young women with you? Don't be shy come give ma a hug sweetheart!" She come to me and hugged me. I was honestly afraid of hurting her with how small she looked. She hugged everyone else and we all went into the kitchen.

~
Some time had passed and it was night. Ruby's mom shown he lictures of him when he was younger, shown me a tour of the house with Ruby's old room. They even had the original shed they did music in the backyard! A true fans dream, but I was just happy to see ari smiling again! He really seemed to love his mom and missed her so much.

"Well I think it's time to head out ma. We got our show tomorrow. Oh I forgot. Here's tickets for you and all of Scott's family I forgot to give them theirs earlier" he said as he put at least 20 tickets to tomorrow night down on the table. He hugged his mom and she whispers something in his ear as we all got a hug and left.

"We gotta get to the hotel ruby before the surprise leaves remember?" Scott said smirking. A surprise? I looked at them both and they looked away trying not to tell me what it was.

When we got to the hotel, ruby went to go check in while Scott still wouldn't look at me at all. I was honestly upset because I'd rather have him talk to me then not no matter what the surprise was.
"Alright. Room 506 Scott. Here take my bag and autumns up to the room while we go make sure everything's out of the bus"
"Baby I grabbed everything of ours and Scott got all of his stuff tho?" At this point I was scared they were sending me back and this is were everything ended. Was this cuz of what his mom said? Am I not good enough?

I walked slower the closer we got to the bus. I could feel tears slowly falling down my cheeks as I stopped in my tracks.
"Aristos is this is about your mom.. please don't send me away. Please I'm begging I don't want to go home" I said balling my eyes out. Ruby just pointed to the door with a straight face. I opened the door and was pulled into a hug!
"Atl hoe!! Atl hoe!!" Kevin said as I gasped. I hugged onto him for a long time and finally let go.
"But- you aren't on the tour anymore what are you doing here?"
"It's the boys hometown. Miss fall. We all come down for this show no matter if we're in it or not! Plus I had to see my favorite shawty!" He smiles at me
Could that be what they whispered about? How everyone will be here??
I laughed as Kevin got his stuff and we all went up to the room.

~
Hey loves!! This isn't the best or even good but twas the night before my grey day and I thought you'll could use a lil something!! I'm so excited and I hope to maybe do am atl story based on the whole day! We'll see! But to ours who went or are going I hope it's amazing for you and you gotta tell me your experience!!!
Word count: 965 words