Understanding Love

Warning : Angst

~Part 1~

Exe was sitting on the couch, wanting some affection and sttention from Fleetway. "I want love..." Sonic exe said as he mumbles while looking a bit sad.

Fleetway looks at exe and sees Exe beautiful and attractive. His eyes widen and looks away. "W-Well uumm not m-my problem, 'kay?"

Exe looks at fleetway and whines. "Yes it isss... I want love now..." He then teleports to fleetway and hugs him.

Fleetway blushes and dares not to be soft towards exe. "Listen, if you want to take a nap, then go to sleep I don't do much love affection" fleetway said. Sonic.exe looks sad and fleetway tries to apologize but then regrets what he did... because he never felt loved by anyone and prefers to let it stay that way.

Exe pins his ears down and gives fleetway a sad look. "But I'm not tired... I just want your love, pleaseee?"

Fleetway then does a sad look. "Listen... I just need some time... I'll be outside if you need me..."

-4 hours later-

Fleetway was laying on the ground covered in blood because he killed people like he always does. He had 20 strong alcohol, a pack of cigars, and he had tear lines in his face.

Exe goes outside to check up on fleetway, but finds him laying on the ground covered in blood. "Fleetway?!?" Exe Shouted in fear as he runs towards him and tries to shake him awake.

Fleeyway's body was sleeping due to how much pain he had.

Exe growls and picks him up, taking him back to their home. "Tsk... asshole..." He lays fleetway down on the bed and waits for him to wake up.

Fleetway was still asleep but exe noticed tear lines on both his cheeks and realized he was crying.

Exe pins his ears back and gets on the bed with fleetway and wipes the tears away while trying to wake him up. "Oh fleetway... please wake up..."

Fleetway groans as he wakes up from his nap. "Ooww... oh god..."

Exe gasps happily when he saw fleetway waking up. "Fleety!" He then gives fleetway a loving hug.

Fleetway was about to do a sad expression but didn't show it, so he turned himself around the bed. "O-oh... it's you..."

Exe frowns because he didn't know why fleetway was like that towards him. "What's wrong, fleetway? Why are you bring like that towards me?"

Fleetway starts to feel anger running through his veins. "And don't forget that I listened to EVERYTHING whenever I'm asleep. I remember what you said, you called me a FUCKING 'ASSHOLE' LIKE I'M NOTBING IMPORTANT TO ANYONE OR YOU!!!"

Exe pinned his ears back from the sudden yelling and he growls back. "Oh I'm sorry, can't handle a bit of cursing BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!?"

Fleetway refused to make a sad look. "Why do you even want me around, huh? If you really hate me that much... why don't you just l-leave?" He was trying bis hardest of not shading a tear in front of his rival.

Exe gets hurt by fleetway's choice of words. "Fine. If you really want me to leave..." He stands up from the bed. "Then I shall leave..." He starts to walk out of the room without a word as blood streamed down his muzzle, meaning that he was crying.

Fleetway wanted to make things right again "WAIT!" he shouted to exe... but it was too late...

~end of part 1~