Must you Go

"Y/n-Channn!" The small boys voice ran threw the house as he stomped around

         "Y/n-Channn!" The small boys voice ran threw the house as he stomped around. "Y/n-chan you have to go come outt!" He whined, in the corner of his eye he caught the dirty white sheet move. He got closer and heard the small sniffles of the petite girl underneath. "Y/n" He frowned lifting the cover up showing the poor girl. Who was covered in red marks and dirt. Her e/c looked up at the boy.

         "•£¥@ I dont want to leave tho" She spoke up quietly. He squated down and hugged her. "But thats what the adult want and we have to listen" His voice full of sadness knowing his best friend had to leave.

         They both got up and a decided to head to the parents hand in hand. Where they said their farewells and wishing each other the best in life. Then that was the last she even heard from #1¥@. The name she couldn't recall.

Presant Time

            "Cherryyy" The girl whined looking around the house for him. She wanted to learn more about S and when she can go. "Cherr- Joe!?" She yelled as the green haired man walked in. "Hi kid" He said patting her head. "Do you happen to know where Cherry is?" She asked the man.

             "No I came to find him myself" Joe said looking confused. You both heard a deep long sigh behind you. "Y/n dear please open your eyes I was standing in the kitchen" He said with his arm cross. You stood there dumbfounded. "Well you could of at least answered me" You said in a tone turning away. Joe only chuckled at you guys. You turned back around and went next to cherry and motion for him to come lower to whisper in his ear. "Can I go to S?" She asked

             Know this wasn't the first time she went to S. She went a long time back, but due to Joe and Cherry they made sure she wouldnt go again.

Years prior

             "Woah this place is so cool!!!" You yelled. "Shh my ears" Joe said patting your leg as you where on his shoulders. "But this place is awesome!" You decided to whisper yell. He laughed at your childness. "Well now we can show everyone how good of a skater 7 year old can be!" He put you down on the skateboard hyping you up. "Yeah!" You pumped your arms up into the air.

             Joe then got onto his skateboard next to you. "Joe if she gets to unstable stop please" Cherry said from the sidelines worrying about his neice. Joe only gave him a "Really" look in return. Thats when Cherry counted down for you two.

1

2

3

Go!

       Just like that you and Joe where off. Surprising everyone around a 7 year old could keep up with and adult. You went the whole way down close to each other, Neck to neck at one point. They trained you well. You both made it to the finsihline, Joe slowed down a bit so you could win. "YAY!" You yelled jumping up and down from excitement "I DID IT!" Joe picked you up and cheered with you. "You did kid! Great job" He gave you a high five.

           Then He entered, wanting to challenge you. An adult wanting to challenge a 7 year old seriously. "Doll cmon I dont bite" He snickered. Being only 7 and overjoyed you won against Joe you accepted. You didnt know better, You didnt know what would happen, you didnt know the outcome.

Presant time

      Cherry looked at her and then to Joe. "May I discuss it with Joe?" Joe looked confused in the back with his sudden involvement. "Sure!" She said grinning ear to ear. Well they decided the outcome she sat in her room playing on her switch.

          "Cmon cmon cmon NOOO!" She yelled frowning. "Y/N! COME HERE!" Cherry yelled. She rushed out of her room joining them at the table. "Yes my dearests" You answered smirking. Cherry sighed and continued, "We will allow you to attend S Strictly with us." He stated and Joe agreeing. You practically yelled, "YESS THANK YOU!" You got up and hugged them both, excited for tomorrow.

Tommorrow You Returned