Oh Who Is She?

She woke up will loads more excitement today, She was making a come back to her favorite place

        She woke up will loads more excitement today, She was making a come back to her favorite place. Ingoring all the bad parts of course. But she was doing it, and in so she thought getting a new skateboard to rock there would be a good idea. So she got ready in a loose fit white shirt that had a black tanktop underneath and ripped jeans. She tied her h/c hair into a high pony tail leaving some flyaways in the front.

        She then exited her house and headed down town to Dope Sketch. Within entering the shop she fell in love with it, "Welcome to Dope Sketch, My names Reki could I help you with anything" a Nice red head boy starting speaking up from the counter. "Hi Reki I'd like to get a skateboard!" She stated. "Yes of course and do you need a beginner board or no?" He asked, she simply shook her head. "Well would this board due?" The board looked like a normal skateboard except for the end that was rounded slightly into a more falter surface. Which she prefers, "Yes it will!" She said excitedly. "Great and would you like it costom made desgin on the back?"

       "Yes please!" The red head seemed to got excited he had another board to work on. "Okay do you have a basic idea on what you would like?" She thought for a bit. "Ill take a space themed board but make it look misty" She said as thinking the idea. The boy got excited at the odd request but immediately got to work. "Come back in a couple hours..." "Oh! Y/n!" He smiled. "Okay Come back in a couple hours Y/n." He said well heading to the back. "Thank you!"

        She headed back to the house with a little skip in her walk. She then saw the middle school as the bell rung and kids came pouring out the doors. She giggled as she thought their uniforms looked like sailors. She watched the kids pour out the doors when one behind the crowd caught her attention. The kids where blocking her line if view but he looked like someone from her past, her best friend she missed so dearly.

        She arrived home and decied to nap for a bit and wait for her skateboard. And thats just what she did, until Joe came in and scared her. "Boo!" He said in a monster pose. "AHH!" She threw her pilliw at him, only making him laugh. "Shit head" She mumbled, "Hey! Language" He scoulded her, resulting into her sticking her tongue out. 

       Cherry then entered her room. "Dont you have a skateboard to pick up" She looked at the pink haired man confused "How do you know?" She questioned. He deadpanned at her. "Because you texted me before your sleep to remind you." He said in the most monotone voice shes ever heard.

         Joe started dying of laughter before leaving the room with Cherry to allow her to become awake. She got up and put her shoes back on heading out once again. She decided to run.

        The door crashed open, "I- Whew Im here" She said panting. Reki only chuckled at her heading back and grabbing the Skateboard. She took notice to the S pin on his collar as he handed her the skateboard. "See you at S reki!" She said waving.  

        "Welcome back Sunshine Hurry up and get ready" Joe said from the kitchen. "Yes your royalty" She only replyed giggling to Herself. She went into your room and got your outfit. The outfit was a gorgeous Yukata dress. The top of it fell down off her shoulders, she had a undershirt on as well. The skirt fell down to her knees, paired along with socks that went up half  her calf. The colors consist of Grey, black and white. When in the wind the arm sleves blew behind her like mist, as they were transpant down at the sleeve. She tied her hair up into pig tails half up half down, that had semi transparent bows.

          "Im ready!" She exited to see her current guardians ready as well. Cherry walked over to her and looked at her softly. "Tell us if you want to leave and we will leave immediately" She shook her head and they all headed out.

        The place was full of people cheering and yelling. The trio entered and the fan went crazy.

"IT CHERRY"
"JOEEE I WANNA MARRY YOUR ABS"
"WHO IS WITH THEM?"
"WHO THE SMALL GIRL"
WAIT GUYS SHUT UP SHE LOOKS FIMILIAR" "YOU MEAN THE GIRL FROM 6 YEARS AGO?" "NO WAY IT IS WHATS HER NAME" "I CANT REMEMBER"

          "You hear that kid they kinda remember you, now come up with a name Cant go by y/n here" The girl thought about it, how they kinda remember her. Kinda like a memory, a misty memory. There she had it. "Kiri No Kioku, Kiri Fukai for short" She stated. Joe thought about it. "Yeah, I like it Kiri!" She giggled at his response.

        They got a spot where when they did a commotion happened, So Cherry went and checked it out. "Does it usually take this long?" She question "Nope!" He said in response, she wondered what was going on at the front.

Little did she know, the same boy causing it was going to end up in the same spot she was in stuck with a monster like him