Movie Night

Yoongi was in the zone, in the grips of flow. The song was just fitting together so nicely, ideas were flowing, he had no idea what time it was, the last time he had eaten or even looked at his phone. Why couldn't every day be just like this?

He jumps about a foot in the air when his door slams open, bouncing off the opposite wall. Jimin stands in the doorway, shoulders squared as if ready for a fight, his cheeks puffed out, his eyes little crescents as he glares. Damn, he was cute...

"What the fuck, Jimin?" He yanks back his headphones in alarm.

"Yah!" Jimin marches up, grabs the arm of his chair and turns it so they're face to face. Jimin towered over him, hands on his hips.

"What?" Yoongi is slightly annoyed, this little hellion was interrupting one of the best streaks he had ever been on, what could possibly be that important?

"How come you're not answering your phone?" Jimin's glare fades into a pout and he crosses his arms. Yoongi looks around for his phone, to avoid looking at the man in front of him. Good thing Jimin isn't a hybrid and couldn't tell how fast his heart is now beating.

"I don't know where it is, plus I'm working."

"It literally takes 5 seconds to reply."

"Once again, I don't know where it is, I'm working, and it will definitely take more than 5 seconds to respond!" He looks back up at the man in front of him. He's wearing tight black jeans with holes in the knees and a flowy gray t shirt. Damn, he looks so good. Yoongi clears his throat to clear his thoughts.

Jimin smirks, placing one hand on either arm chair and leans in. Yoongi looks from the veins in Jimin's arms to the skin he can now see of his chest as the pendant on his necklace swings to his smug face, as he bites his bottom lip.

"All I want to know is if we are still doing movie night tonight? I need to know if I need to go and get snacks." His tongue flicks out to slowly wet his bottom lip. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi jerks, realizing that he has been staring, "Yeah, yes! Yes, movie night is still on." Jimin lets go of his chair and Yoongi swings it back to the desk, pretending to get back to work.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? I'm going to take your kitty with me. I'll see you later Suga!" Jimin waves and giggles as he leaves, closing the door behind him.

Yoongi pushes from his desk, slumping in his chair and pressing the palms of his hands to his eyes. "Holy shit!" He mutters, taking deep breaths. He wasn't going to be able to focus the rest of the day now! Damn it Jimin!

You watch as Jimin skips down the steps. He looks really pleased with himself. He spots you and makes a beeline for you.

"Just the girl I was looking for!" He stops in front of you and takes your hand, swinging it, "Want to come to the store and get some stuff for movie night?" Jimin pulls out his mochi smile, the one that makes his eyes almost completely disappear, the one that melts your heart every time.

"Yes, I'd love to!" Are you blushing? It kind of felt like you were blushing

"Great, get your shoes and let's go."

Jimin takes your hand as you walk to his car. That's one thing you have learned about Jimin and Taehyung, they love physical affection. They sit close, love to touch, cuddle, have someone in their laps or be in someone's lap (usually Namjoon), they love holding hands or linking arms, all of it. Taehyung even has a hard time sleeping if he's not holding someone.

Namjoon seems to take it in stride better than you, but you are definitely better than Yoongi who doesn't display affection super well, you have to kind of coax it out of him.