Chapter 41: Twinkle Event."

NO ONE POV."

In the side of Daniel and his sister Minah

In the side of Daniel and his sister Minah... right now they are inside his office st the YG KPlus Entertainment, three beautiful young ladies was standing in front of them.

How do you feel? These are the girls I selected from my model contest?!" Minah calmly asked her brother.

This girl is Lee Jiso, she looks alike Jimin up to 70 percentage!" She added and pointed her index finger at the young pretty girl in the middle. Daniel stared at Jiso carefully.

Her appearance is quite the same, but...!" He commented but cut his words unsure about the new female models that was in front of him, specially the girl who is just like Jimin's girl version.

Her vibe is not as good as Jimin, at the first sight people can realize who is better!" Daniel thought.

I know the distance between her and that male model Jimin is very long!" Minah calmly said to his brother, she place down the info. about Lee Jiso.

But her strength is her youth, how far do you think Jimin can go with his age?" She smirkly added.

You three may go home now!" Minah calmly told the three new models. And Jiso and the two others walk out the office.

Then suddenly Jimin went in when those new models walk out. The male model has those angry eyes while staring straightly at Daniel and Minah. Minah looked up and was shock to see him.

Why are you here?" Minah shockley asked the male model. Jimin stump the small nox he was holding from earlier in the table in front of the Kang siblings.

I have a question, after having compensated me. YG KPlus become so poor that they had to open my gifts to use them without my permission?!" Jimin angrily said yelled at Minah. Minah was startle and felt nervousness inside her.

Jimin, be careful with what you say!" Minah angrily told the male model, she point her index finger at Jimin like she was threatening the male model using her finger.

As a model who is rejected by the twinkle night event. You have no right to criticize the director!" She added.

I...really...have no invitation?" Jimin asked acting like he was worried and sad about not invited.

Of course!" Minah arrogantly and angrily told him with a wide smirk plastered her face.

Jimin, thought you should just concentrate on your magazine photoshoot, don't think about the event, you really have no invitation!" Daniel seriously told the male model.

Don't worry. I'll do my job as a model well but someone invited me as his friend. About my belongings, please wait for my lawyer's letter!" Jimin seriously and smirkly told his so called Boss Kang Daniel.

When I knew what YG KPlus Entertainment had done, I felt so sick!" He seriously added and then he turned at his back and starting walking towards the door.