AxR 🍎 ^^ You Made Me Do This

A yandere chapter

Andy X Reader
.
..
...
....
.....

You sat in the backyard and hummed to yourself as you doodled on a notebook and took in the sunless day.

(Yn): "Wow this doodle actually came out good."

You said tearing the page out and lifted it to the sky. As you layed your arm back down you saw Andy.

(Yn): "Andy! Great to see you."

You stood up and walked over to the fence door.

(Andy): "It's great to see you too Yn, mind if I stay?"

(Yn): "Not at all."

You smiled opening the gate and closed it back up. You continued to doodle while the two of you sat and had a nice chat.

(Yn): "I have a feeling like it's going to rain."

(Andy): "I do too, gosh I love rainy days."

(Yn): "Oh I never knew."

After a few minutes you ripped out another page.

(Yn): "Andy!"

You showed him a drawing of him and you in the rain happily holding eachothers hand jumping in puddles. Andy stared and somehow internally fell deeper for you.

(Andy): "Wow this is amazing!"

You handed him it and he gladly took it. He folded it and pushed it inside his pocket. Time has passed and this somehow transferred to you and Andy horsing around to sharing what you had for breakfast and planning to have for dinner.

(Andy): "Yn?"

(Yn): "Hm?"

He perked in posture and moved all of his attention to you.

(Andy): "Have you ever dated anyone before?"

Now that's a shocker, he never asks those types of questions..

(Yn): "Well I know how it works."

He gives a light hearted chuckle.

Andy: "Have your eye on anyone?"

(Yn): "Actually, yes!"

(Andy): ".. Wow, really?"

(Yn) : "I know right? In this town, hard to believe."

(Andy): "I agree.. "

You turn your head to place your notebook down on the coffee table. But from the corner of your eye you see him eye you up and down. You turn around.

(Yn): "Is there something wrong Andy? "

(Andy): "Everything is fine, just a tad hungry."

(Yn): "Right I forgot to give you something.. How rude of me."

(Andy): "You don't have too."

(Yn): "But I want too."

You said before leaving.

-.Andy's thoughts.-

(Why am I all worried for? It's completely normal to feel this way but.. There something about this.. This feels different. I can't- explain. As long as they're happy- No.. It sounds like I'm trying to comfort myself. But.. I can make them happy. Happier then anyone else.. Get a hold of yourself you coward.)

All of a sudden he feels a arm rap around his shoulders from behind. And another arm holding out a sugary treat out.

(Yn): "Here you go!"

Andy automatically heats up.

(Andy): "I thought we were done rough housing."

(Yn): "Sureee."

Andy stands up.

(Andy): "I have to leave."

(Yn): "What?"

(Andy): "Don't worry your snack won't go to waste, I'll eat it on my way home. I have stuff to work on."

(Yn): "Alright, have a nice day Andy!"

And with that he walks out..

Later on that night, it did rain. It hit against the roof top of your house harshly. You made yourself a warm drink and sat down on the couch and skimmed over a book- You turned your head.

For a second you saw something in the window. But it could just be the rain.. Then the lights went out. You sat there, you couldn't tell if it was fear or confusion. Thankfully you had a lantern near by.

Using your senses you navigated through the dark house to find it. You glazed your fingers over walls and corners. You felt something fuzzy like a piece of fabric but didn't pay much mind. When you found the lantern you scratched the match and lit it. You tried walking back to the couch to quickly finish up your chapter. But you felt something tight around your wrist. You panicked and lifted up your hand to see what it was. Rope? Then it happened to the other hand. You dropped the lantern and you saw a boot stomp the candle flame out. Then you got pulled through the house. The whole way you screamed and struggled to get free. You kicked and thrashed around but you didn't kick or hit anything. You were pushed through to your bedroom and was pinned down to the bed. You can now see the silhouette of a person. You paused and stop struggling for a bit just to whimper out-.

(Yn): "Andy?.. "

Your wrist were tied to the bed frame. And was impossible to break free. The only part not tied was your legs. You tried bucking him off but it didn't work.

(Andy): "You did this to me..."

He pulled out more rope from a bag.

(Andy): "You made me think about you all day and night.."

He started to tied the rope around your legs.

(Andy): "You don't know how badly I wanted you..."

He was finished and now your all tied up. He took a step back and looked over your body.

(Andy): "And I still do."

(Yn): "..What are you going to do with me?"

(Andy): "Don't worry, you're okay. I'm going to ask you this. Will you be mine?"

You stopped for a second. What are you going to do?

Yn: "I.."

Andy sat next to you and caressed the rope that held up your arm.

(Yn): "You could've just asked nicely.. When you asked me if I liked anyone.. I wanted to say who it was. . . But he was right in front of me."

Andy stopped and took a moment.

(Andy): "I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt this way. I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to make sure you were- mine.. That you said yes."

You began to tear up and looked away before he saw any of the tears fall down. But he noticed and wiped the tears from your face and kissed your cheek.

He brought your head into his chest and caressed your back in a timely manner.

(Andy): "Shh, shh, shhhh, everything is going to be alright. I'm going to keep you safe; make you as happy as I can."

(Yn): ".. I don't want to do this.."

(Andy): "I promise you won't regret it. I'll be patient. I'll wait and give you everything you need. I'll make sure of it.. Yn~."

.
..
...
....
.....

Thank you, number1bestsis_5757 for your request! It means a lot to me.