🌙The Supposed Death & Rebirth🌙

Issued: 9/12/2022

So uhhhh this is gonna be hard.

I think I started the first book in my last year middle school. I didn't have a drive to be like a good writer or anything so I just wrote TRS just for the hell of it.

Now uhh comes the rebranding thing I was talking about:

So I've grown a lot as both a writer and artist. Can't say I'm perfect but I do admit that I've gotten a bit better.

With that being said, as much as the old writing is nostalgic and really did encapsulate my late teen years,

I can't keep looking at it.

There's just so much plot holes, excessive characters, BORING and PLAIN character traits, awkward dialogue and random words of wisdom that have nothing to do with the actual book's lesson...

Young me was... impressionable. To say the least.

There had been many moments where I can't even promote my book because the first chapters were obv written by a middle schooler >:/

Yeah.

With that being said,

I've decided, not immediately, to unpublish the beginning chapters of the first book.

I'd say from Chapter 1 to 23.

Which is literally just half the book, but I think this will be good for me and the readers.

For me, so I can reconcile with the fact that, "hey my book looks polished now :)"

And for the readers, so that you can read the book with fresh eyes and maybe jog some memories on wtf happened and who everyone is again. Without the... child me writing.

This might mean a little hiatus on the actual new chapters but I mean what's new?

I'm like the CoryxKenshin of this place where I'll disappear for like months and then come back with like a half hour long chapter.

Anyways uhhh this might mean the erasure of comments too but uhhhh you can make new ones if I'm sorry I really am.

This is kinda a half rewrite and half revision. I'm just changing stuff to my liking and satisfaction.

So it might not take as long as ACTUALLY writing a chapter. Yeah :)

As for the old chapters and preserving them, I'm planning of just stuffing them in a Google docs. It's mostly for me but if anybody wants to look at it later uhhhhh idk we'll see.

That's it for what I have to say for this. If y'all have anything to say, feel free to comment :)

-Demoni