27. 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I clenched my fist and jaw as I saw Avneet and Ishaan on the ground with Ishaan on top and Avneet on ground and staring into each other's eyes like some long lost lovers. Idk, why but I again felt betrayed just like I felt years ago and Useless! Am I that bad that everyone just leaves me? Or choose someone else over me? Every fucking time?

I was betrayed again!

Now, I am hell of sure that she loves him! I didn't glanced back once and went in my cabin in rage and fury. I needed a coffee badly. I called Inaya in my cabin. But as she came I saw Avneet coming towards my cabin from cctv. Anger rushed through me. I stood up and pulled Inaya towards me and tilted my head, which looked like I was kissing her. But I was just standing like that when I heard door open.

From corner of my eyes I saw Avneet opening door in anger which was soon replaced by hurt, pain and betrayal? Such a great actress she is!! She slammed door closing it and maybe rushed out of it. I immediately pushed Inaya off slightly.

"What was that Sid?" She said biting her lips flirtariously.

"Look! Whatever I did was just an act don't.fucking.take.it.seriously!" I threatened her. Her flirtarious look immediately fell down and was replaced with anger.

"You were acting like that since nine fucking days?" She screamed.

"Don't you fucking dare to scream at me!" I threatened her in a deadly voice and she feared.

"Did you understand?" I asked her in deadly tone. She nodded.

"Words!!" I shouted. She flinched.

"Yes sid-"

"It's sir for you!" I stated.

"Yes si-sir!" She said and ran out of my cabin. Stupid girl. It wasn't my fault it was just I was so angry and on top she was irritating me.

I started doing my work again. I was determined to not to go home as I knew if I saw her I'll just blow up and my anger will burst out. And I don't want her to think that she has managed to broke me like that. I'll act as if it doesn't effect me. Just then my door burst open.

"Siddharth av-avneet!" I saw jannat standing on door and breathing heavily like she had ran a marathon.

"What is it jannat?" I asked getting irritated.

"Siddharth av-avu she has drove off from office and it looked as if she was crying" she managed to speak.

"So?" I asked casually.

"So? Are you bloody serious? I know you are my boss but I am sorry! She is your wife and she was crying and she has drove off to god knows where and it is getting dark!!!" She shouted closing the door.

"I don't give a fuck about her. You may get out now!" I said calmly to her.

"You are just so sick!" She gritted and went out, slamming the door behind.

I just shook my head. She will be ok right? Why she will be not? She wouldn't have got affected by that! And why would she cry? After all she loves that sick Ishaan!

I shook of all the thoughts of her and started doing my work to distract myself.

***

It's been two hours but her thoughts are captivating my fucking mind!! Has she returned yet? Ughh....just fuck it!! I switched my screen to her cabin's cctv but she was not there. I frowned.

I picked up my phone and called my bodyguard Zack.

"Hello sir!" He said in firm tone.

"Zack is Avneet home?" I asked not bothering to greet him.