Chapter 1: The Meeting

I do not own any media shown in this fanfic. They are owned and made by their original creators. Please watch/read the original releases.

"..." Speech.

'...' Thoughts.

'...' & "..." Emotion. Yelling. It distorted/Changed voices. Intimidation. Move Names/Magic/Psychic Powers Etc.

[...] Mechanical Voices or Interfaces. Voices. Radio/Electronic/Magical Audio.

'...' Media. Telepathy. Audio. Et. Flashbacks.

...* Noise

WARNING: Language.

~ Genekinesis ~

Aise Smith a reincarnated human with the ability of DNA manipulation... Yeah pretty lucky and OP. He got reincarnated in the Marvel Cinematic Universe... You win some, you lose some, as the saying goes. He unlike everyone else his age, doesn't really watch Avengers Movies, and when he does he only remembers the characters. The only one he completely remembers is all the spider-man movies.

Currently, he is in the basement of his house, pretty usual since he was Isekai'd. There he has all the stuff to look at and study DNA of animals, mutants, and himself. He doesn't have much mutant DNA due to the rare activation of the X gene. Also, the X-Gene he can manipulate that to since it is within the Genetic Code. Fucking Bullshit that is. The only reason he isn't trying to manipulate the X-Gene iis because of how little mutant DNA he has.

Then we have the other side of the room with a bulletin board that you would find in the house of a conspiracist. There he has all the basic plotlines he can remember from all the Avengers movies and some of the cartoon shows, just in case. From what he can tell he is currently 4-2 weeks from the first avengers movie. During that time he has been trying to use animal DNA to enhance his body, not manipulating important gene's like how his bone marrow works.

The enhancements he has accomplished were great, however were extremely painful. The first enhancement he created was making his nails secrete a liquid similar to scorpion and spider venom. This also gave him venom resistance to scorpion and spider venom as a side-effect. The second was more risky than the last. He used a turtle's DNA to provide a strong and semi-thick outer layer of keratin all over his skin. The only thing he didn't do was to make a transparent keratin shell over his eyes. He tested it and found out his ability also can amplify genetic abilities, as a turtle's shell couldn't survive an alligator attack, he bet he could. He also found out that his nails also got amplified by the turtle's keratin, making them even more deadly.

The third, and the one that almost killed or incredibly disabled him, is altering his eyes to be a mixture of a cat's eye and a parrot's. He didn't realize at the time that the two genes would conflict with each other if he just crammed them together without bonding or synthesizing them together. When he did put them in, his head felt like it was ducked in lava, making him scream out incredible pain. The only reason he was able to make it out was due to his ability instinctively starting to bond the gene's... He would have been dead if it wasn't for his ability to react.

After deciding to stop messing around with he decided to get some shawarma. This leads to the present time. There is our main character, with his 'natural' cobalt blue locks[1], sitting eating some shawarma. To be honest he doesn't really like it, however he decides to eat here in hopes of meeting Tony Stark[2]. Like that's gonna happen. He lightly leans back in his chair, his emerald green eyes glistening with satisfaction.

He decides to get another shawarma, not really worrying about the expenses. He sits back down enjoying his Shawarma, deciding he liked it. "Is the hair color natural?" He glances to the direction of the voice. There stands Tony Stark, in all his arrogant glory. "Yeah." His voice comes out as calm, however on the inside he's a fanboy screaming. He god damn loved Tony Stark. "Hmm... Thought so with the natural look it has, usually dyed hair looks unnaturally bright." He sits down in front of me.