Chapter 2: Electric Bagoloo

I do not own any media shown in this fanfic. They are owned and made by their original creators. Please watch/read the original releases.

(The formats will only be every ten chapters, because I don't like using them just to fill up my words.)

~ Genekinesis ~

He pauses. Aise looks to the direction of the stairs, before slowly walking down, his nails slowly growing instinctively. He looks into the living room, seeing a brown haired figure watching T.V. He slowly walks up to them, not making a single sound, his predatory instincts from the Tiger DNA kicking in. He pauses seeing Iron-Man or Tony Stark just sitting and watching T.V. in his house...

"The fuck...?"

Stark, as if it was normal for him being here, looks over to me, "Oh... You need to update your security."

Aise just stares stunned at him. "Why... How... Know what fuck it." He walks away going into the kitchen to get a can of coke. He walks out drinking the can of coke. "The fuck do you want?" He says, now slowly becoming more alert from the sugar in his system... Which also skewers his filter quite a bit.

He grins. "I want you to work for me."

[Aise.EXE has stopped working]

[Restart Protocol enacted]

[Restarting...]

[Restarting Complete. Estimated Time: 1 minute]

Aise stares at the man-child for a moment. "No." He says.

"Alright I'll get to building you a lab- Wait what?"

Aise stares at Tony infront of him. "The only way I'm even remotely taking that, is if I can live in the Stark Tower."

"Done."

Aise stands there processing that for a moment, "That... was unexpected." He goes upstairs packing his stuff without hesitation, which is pretty limited since he couldn't buy the tools without missing out on a few unessentials.

Tony looks at Aise who had all his stuff packed in 2 boxes, his lab stuff left in the basement. "I kinda expected you to ask for more things... I even have a enhanced jeep outside if you wanted a car, hell I got a approved license and everything."

"... Since you got the jeep, I'm taking it. Addressing the other things. I don't really care as long as I get a bigger lab. I don't really like being this weak with villains able to destroy buildings and cars with ease."

"Damn... Coldwell is a man of greed I see." He says, the cogs literally turning in his mind.

"What's the use of greed if I don't use it? And it's not really greed, it's more of a survival instinct."

"Sure... and I'm a Hero." He says that as if wasn't one...

"Of course you aren't... You're too much of an asshole for that." Aise says, playing into his role of not knowing who he is. He was too busy looking through his boxes, seeing if he got everything, to catch the flinch from Tony.

"Well... Let's get going Cobalt."

Aise shrugs before walking outside, almost dropping the boxes from seeing an intimidating Happy right in front of his door. He looked as if he was standing there for a while from the stiffness in his legs. "Got what you came for Stark?"

"Yes, Happy. Meet are new geneticists Cobalt."

Aise freezes. "How the hell do you know about my Genetic ma-Research?"