𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖓 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉

⚠️TW⚠️ Swearing, this is my first fanfic so beware of cringeyness

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: You and Finn Wolfhard absolutely HATE each other, despite both being on the cast of Stranger Things. Millie loves playing Cupid, and always says snarky comments. This always pisses Finn off, and he usually says something back. What happens when instead you are the first to say something, and Finn doesn't say anything?

Your POV

I walked into Millie's trailer and saw the whole cast. Which meant Finn was in there too. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Millie.

I don't know why we hate each other. We just get into these unnecessary arguments at random, and we just can't control it.

Millie says it's because we're 'in love', but I know my feelings better than she does, and let me tell you, Finn and I are NOT in love.

Finn's POV

Y/n came walking into the trailer, looking as gorgeous as ever.

I don't know why she hates me. She just argues with me all the time. I mean, sometimes I start the argument myself, but only because she's being stubborn.

Like when we were going to all go get pizza with the Duffer brothers, she absolutely refused to just put on some mascara and then leave. She had to put on a full face of makeup.

Everyday, Millie comes up to us and says some snarky love comment about us like, "Oh look at them. They look so cute together! I can't wait for the wedding!"

Don't get me wrong, Millie is the sweetest creature on the planet, but she gets a little annoying with the Cupid act.

Your POV

I sat next to Millie, who was sitting next to Finn.

I got out my phone and started scrolling on Instagram, when Millie started giggling for no reason at all.

Finn looked over at her with the most confused face ever and said, "What is so funny that you feel the need to giggle in my ear like a four year old?"

Millie took a deep breath and stopped giggling. "Oh, it's just that Y/n likes you so much that she had to sit next to me because she was too scared to sit next to you, and you are too scared to move next to her." She started giggling again.

Everyone's eyes were on us. Even Sadie had to hold back a laugh.

Gaten just let it go though. He let out the most obnoxious laugh I've ever heard in my entire life. It was like a horse mixed with a chimpanzee that was running away from a lion that was trying to eat it.

I farted eyes at Gaten and he immediately stopped laughing.

"Millie, would you mind if I just pushed you in a closet and locked you there for eternity?" I asked with the most polite tone in my voice.

I saw Finn look at me, dumbfounded.

Finn's POV

"Millie, would you mind if I just pushed you in a closet and locked you there for eternity?" Y/n retorted.

Did she really just say that? I've never heard her snap back at anyone other than me.

I decided not to say anything this time, to see how Y/n would react. I've been wanting to confess my feeling to her for awhile now, but I never mustered up enough confidence, or courage for that matter, to do it.

I can't even imagine the look on my face when she said that, but it must've been noticeable, because Y/n noticed. She didn't say anything, but she gave me a strange look, like she would have said, "What the hell is up with your face, Finn?"