𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖇𝖇𝖞 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓

Millie Bobby Brown x Fem!Reader

⚠️CONTAINS: Major fluff, slight swearing, LGBT (biromantic reader)

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢: You and Millie have been dating for two months and no one knows. Not even the Stranger Things cast. One day you and Millie are hanging out in her room on her bed, and someone catches you two kissing. Who is it and what is their reaction?

Third Person POV

"Are you ready to start filming for season four?" Millie asked Y/n.

"Probably not, no." Y/n answered.

Millie grabbed the remote from her bedside table and flipped on Netflix.

They started filming for season four in two weeks, so they decided to binge Stranger Things until they began.

Y/n's character was Anna Tiller, adopted daughter of Anna and Ned Tiller. In season four, we find out that Anna has powers.

"You get to find out how stupid it feels to pretend like you are using powers. Especially when you have to close a pretend gate. It's the most stupidest feeling ever." Millie explained.

"If I'm being honest," Y/n started, "I don't wanna have powers. I just want to be normal Anna Tiller, who is in love with Robin, even though she's too old for me." She said, dramatizing the end.

Millie sighed. "I just wish I was your love interest."

"Frankly, me too."

"The roll. It was a seven" Will said on the screen. "The demogorgan. It got me."

"FoRsHaDoWiNg!" Millie sang.

"Really though. Hey, I'm gonna get some water." Y/n got up and kissed Millie. Y/n went to turn away when Millie pulled her back and kissed her deeper.

Y/n sat next to her and cupped the side of her face.

Millie turned the kiss into a French kiss and leaned Y/n back on the bed. She gripped Y/n's hips and held them down while she climbed on top of her.

Y/n started pulling Millie's hair when they were startled by a noise.

Finn stood there and cleared his throat. He held bags from the store.

The two girls shot up. Millie ended up sitting on Y/n's lap. They looked at the rest of the cast with shock.

Finn walked in like it was nothing and sat down on Millie's bed.

"So, we have Cheetos, Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Lays, Pringles and-" Finn said mindlessly.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" Millie asked.

"Long enough to find out you guys are close enough to be making out." Caleb pitched in.

"Like I was saying, we have Pringles, Doritos, and a big bag of those Puffed marshmallows, I don't know if you like that brand of marshmallows Y/n but I got them anyway-" Finn tried to continue but was cut off by Sadie.

"How can you pretend like it wasn't about to get heated in here if we hadn't interrupted?" She asked.

He looked at her like she was out of her mind and then went back to what he was doing. "I also got Goldfish," He pulled out a box of cheddar fish and placed it on the bed, "As well as some McDonald's fries - that was a special trip." He finally quit talking.

"Are you two, like, dating?" Gaten spoke up.

Millie was still sitting on Y/n's lap, looking at Finn who still acted like nothing happened.

"Well, we hadn't planned on telling you guys yet, but, I guess we can't cover for this so, yes. We are dating." Y/n answered. "Finn, how can you act like that? You literally just caught us having a big make out sesh and all you care about is telling us the snacks you bought?"

"Well, there was way too much sexual tension on set for you two to not have at least fucked. Or, like now, almost fucked."

"So, have you fucked?" Gaten asked.

Millie stuttered. Y/n just turned to Gaten and stared wide-eyed at him.

"Oh my God. You did!" Gaten exclaimed.

"TMI" Sadie said and sat on the bed next to Millie, who finally got off of Y/n's lap.

They all sat on Millie's bed and asked them questions while they watched Stranger Things (which honestly was a little invasive but Y/n and Millie didn't mind).

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜: Sorry this was a short one. This was also the first time I've written anything like making out, and I thought I was going to hate it, but I actually enjoyed it 😅

A/N: this was copied and pasted straight from my tumblr. you should consider following!! the user is cityfccl :) <3