Chapter-1

There was a girl called Elizabeth.She
Had a kind of like for roses . Her eyes were blue.Her lips were red as a red rose. Ands she had beautiful brown lovely flowing hair .When she was a kid she found a rose garden. She walked into there suprised to see roses of every shapes kinds colors . It was a sight of beauty for her. She took a blue rose when, she heard a sound.It came  from a huge palace in front of the rose garden. Out of there came a woman walking angrily .she was a witch. Elizabeth tryed to run but the witch had already caught her by hair. Elizabeth was frightened ."Help" she shouted. "No one can save you silly girl" the witch said. And she brought her inside the palace . "Leave me alone!". She said in an scared voice"."Never" the witch said. After years she grew up into a beauty.thus the witch (who she thought as a mother.because she erased her memory)named her Ros'e as she was fond of the roses in the garden alot. One time she was plucking roses im the garden in her gowns , she was pulled by someone outside. Her mouth was covered with Mysterious hand . She was scared but what could she do? She was put inside a strange vehicle with her eyes in a blindfold and mouth covered with tape. What will happen next? Is she gonna be hurt ? Read chapter 2 to find out.