chapter 2

me, Rory and Mikaela arrived at the front gate of our school. "let's hope it'll be a good start and not a bad start." i said looking at my friends.

"i think he literally shat his pants dude." A voice said behind me, that will be none other than Zack. One of Anthony's dweebs.

"Oh, did Anthony shit his pants?" i said turning around and interrupting their conversation. "Shut up, you got bird shit all over your face on that ship of yours queen of the caribbeans." he shot back.

"your face looks like the asshole of a bird." i said looking at him disgustingly. "honestly can you shut the fuck up?!" he asked me.

"no i can't. can you?" he said coming closer, "i'll shut your mouth for you you little-" i said walking closer till Mikaela covered my mouth and dragged me through the school gates inside.

"DON'T THINK WE'RE DONE YET LARUSSO!" i shouted at him.

•••

i entered the gym and saw LaRusso standing there, the perfect opportunity to start a discussion.

I took a basketball and threw it at him, "Hey!" he said turning around, his eyes kind of widened as he saw me standing behind him.

"Moskowitz. Of course." he said in a monotone voice, "My hand slipped." i said with an innocent smile. "Yeah right." he shot back.

"Next time my hand will slip again but then against your stupid face." i replied. "you're funny." he said laughing sarcastically.

"should i tell lia about your little crush on her boo boo bear LaRusso?" i said in a cooing voice, "Don't you even dare, or i'll expose your secret and you know which one Moskowitz." he shot back.

"Don't you fucking dare." i said walking up to him so i was 2 inches away from his face. "This looks like PDA so take a few steps back Moskowitz." he replied to me.

"Don't care, and don't give a shit."' i said shrugging, "Why do you always start conflicts and fights?" he asked me, "Because i fucking hate you after what you did to me!" i replied breathing heavily, my blood was boiling.

"what do you mean?" Anthony asked me, "You fucking bitch! You know what you did! And next time i'm coming for you, dipshit." i said before walking off.

AFTER SCHOOL

•••

"Y/n, come on get up." Eli, my brother said. "Noooo, i'm watching my favourite show fuck off." i ssid. "Alright, the hard way it is." he said before walking over to my bed.

"Don't you fucking dare to uncage that fucking Hawk of yours." i said, he shot me one of his classic smirks and threw me over his shoulder and walked down the stairs.

"Mom! We're going to the Larusso's! Text you later!" Hawk shouted so mom would know. "Alright bye!" She replied.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE WHAT?" i screamed at the top of my lungs, i started kicking and squirming to get out of his grip. "Relax, Anthony is on a date." Hawk said.

"On a date? With who?" i asked, "A girl." he said, "What girl? What's her name?Is she in our school?" I asked again. "Do you have a crush on him what's your problem?" he asked me smirking.

"No, No, No ew stop!" i said, "Have it your way, Pirate." he replied throwing me in the backseat as he got in the passenger seat.

he put the doors on child lock so i wouldn't get out and try to run, i huffed and accepted the fact that he kidnapped me.

"Stop giving me that look." My brother said, "What look?" i said still glaring at him. "Ugh, shut up." he said and turning on some music before driving off

( AT THE LARUSSO'S )

As we arrived, hawk knocked on the door. But the one and only Anthony LaRusso opened the door, "Ah Anthony i knew you'd be home." he said smirking before pushing me inside.

"Just to let you know, i was kidnapped." i said pointing at Larusso, "Didn't know, and still don't care." he said shrugging before walking off.

"Ah, Ah, Ah." my brother said clicking his tongue, before dragging me and Anthony to a room and pushing us inside of it.

he locked the door, "NO!" we both screamed and ran to the door. "You and Anthony are both going to make it up to each other you two were literally bestfriends a few months ago. And me and sam are getting fucking tired of you two bickering the entire time." he said, "Facts." i heard before hearing them both walk off.

"What are we going to do now?" Anthony said, "Oh, we aren't gonna do anything you should just shut up." i hissed.

"Well then tell me what i fucking did wrong! Why are you so pissed at me!" he said waving his hands around. "BECAUSE I LOVED YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND A FEW MONTHS AGO AS IN LIKE LIKE AND YOU KNEW IT AND JUST TOLD YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT AND MADE FUN OF ME!AND THEN WENT FLIRTING WITH LIA?! AND YOU STILL FUCKING ASK ME WHY I HATE YOU NOW?" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"i-im sorry may, i didn't know that you loved me more than a friend. I thought you were joking about it." he said in a soft voice. "just-.. just fuck off honestly." i said walking away from him and sitting on sam's bed.

"May." he whispered walking over to her bed. "What?!" i hissed, "I swear, I'm sorry." he said looking at me in the eyes. "I don't believe you." i said looking away.

He grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb, "you have to." he said with those eyes. "i still don't." i said looking everywhere but his eyes.

"i'll make you believe it." he said smirking at me, "how are you gonna make me belie-" i started but he cut me off by kissing me. I immediately pushed him away.

"What the fuck Anthony! You have a crush on Lia, and i think she likes you too. You can't do that to her and plus your date. You can't do that to any girl except the one you like." i said looking at him confused about everything.

•••

(don't think their going to like each other after this one you just wait for what i'm about to do in the next chapter😉)

AND I'VE GOT A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE I GOT SUSPENDED FOR BEATING MY EX BESTFRIENDS ASS HAH, (her jaw's broken, and her nose, she has a concussion and a broken teeth) and i'll tell you why (she called me a whore, while she fucked my ex, made out with my other ex, tried flirting with my boyfriend, tried talking bad about me to my other friends. like hell no bitch you got what you deserve"