never again

-some sexual mentions (not detailed dw)-

I loved him.

He didnt love me.

Me and my boyfriend, Finn, were together for a year and 7 months. I adored him. I thought he adored me. He laughed at all my jokes but recently, he seemed off, stsring at other girls, ignoring me and never wanting to spend lunch with me.

I always thought i was just over thinking it. Clearly not. ALWAYS trust your gut.

We were at a party and Finn needed to go to the bathroom. When he had left to go there  i realised i also needed to. As a result, i followed behind.

I walked past a locked room and caught a glimpse of 2 people in there. I took a step back to realise it was Finn. Shirtless. With my bully. She had always called me a slut for dating him.

I started crying as i saw him grab her ass. Taking her shirt off. I knocked on the door for their attention.
Finn saw me and ran at the door.
"Heyyyyyyy babbbbyyyy" He slurred.
I wasnt havent any of his bs.
"HOW COULD YOU" I screamed, tears streaming down my face

"Oh well chloe is just hotterrrrr, skinniierrr you knowww" That made me cry more.
Chloe came up behind him.
"Yeah slut, youre just a fat whore. If you were to OD, no one would give a fuck" She says, getting ready to punch me. I accepted it and let her do it. I fell to the ground and cried.

"Go get a lifffffeeee bitch, or take your own  i dont carrrreee." Finn says, squeezing Chloes tits to make me jealous. As i was trying to stand up and run away, They started kissing.

It was time. I went home, looked at the tablets, wrote a note and that was it. never again.

- love,
your slutty, fat whore