*Chapter 7*

Mark POV 

We had just arrived at the palace, and I was in complete awe. The palace was absolutely big and beautiful. There was a garden, and I could see people working very diligently on them and there was a giant fountain and right in the middle was a giant angel statue. It was a very beautiful sight. 

(It looks sort of like this) 

But that still didn't stop my nerves from getting the best of me. I mean I'm very eager to see the king, but at the same time very nervous, because what if he pushes me away. Lia told me not to worry, but I can't help it. 

As we were pulling up there were men in suits who I assume are servants came rushing through the door and up to the car. As Lia got out one of the servants opened the door for me and held his hand out waiting for me to take it. I took his hand, and he helped me out of the car. 

"T-thank you." He bowed and walked away. As we were walking, I kept my hands neatly folded in front of me. I was so nervous I really didn't know what to do with them. Two guards opened the doors as Lia, and I stepped in, and the palace was just as beautiful inside as it was outside. 

As I was walking inside all the servants and maids and palace guards bowed to me one by one which surprised me a little bit, but I didn't want to be rude, so I stayed silent. 

"Mark, please come with me the king is waiting for you." I looked over worriedly at Lia and she nodded her head telling me everything will be all right. 

As we walked up the stairs, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster at every second that passed. This is really happening. 

3rd POV 

The servant opened the door and as the King was standing near the window with his hands behind his back. 

"Mark Tuan is here your Majesty." he announced. Jackson turned around and smiled. 

"Thank you Youngjae you may leave." He bowed and closed the door leaving Mark and the King alone together. 

Authors Note 

ok, this is all I have for now,

 but I hope you like it and hopefully I can update tomorrow.

until then✌🏾