Three

"Foreigner"

"Foreigner"

*Trigger warning*

Chelsea was in her office at the Jeffersonian sitting at her computer chatting online with a person on a site called sensiblepartners.com. She is online as Doc206 talking to Firstimer34551 as she reads the text they just sent. It had been a few weeks since she gave Booth the file on her parents, she never thought to look into their disappearance. But Recent cases brought up something in her. She was swamped with different cases and Brennan wouldn't be back for another four months which meant she was gonna be like this for a while.

"It's been two weeks of typing; I think we're ready to have a meal, if only to give our fingers a rest."

"I'm enjoying the anonymity." She replies with a smirk on her face.

"Oh God, don't tell me your picture was a fake."

She laughs before replying with "Just carefully lit. How about yours?"

"I Photoshopped out my third eye. I'll meet you at 7 at Nolita's on K Street." Chelsea pauses thinking about what to say. "Still there?"

Dr. Goodman enters her office. "Chelsea."

Chelsea jumps a bit startled. "Oh..."

" I startled you..."

" Yeah, I was just chatting with a friend online." she simply replies as Dr. Goodman gives her a curt nod.

"Sorry but we have a new delivery, top priority."

Chelsea turns back to her computer to type in "I'll be there. 7." Then ends the conversation while Dr. Goodman waits

He approaches the front of her desk as Chelsea stands. " Sounds like a good friend."

" Yes, it's fascinating how interests and intimacy can be cultivated online." Chelsea smiles thinking about him.

"So you've never met this friend?"

"I've done enough Googling to schedule a dinner." Goodman nods. " You said there was a delivery?" Chelsea grabs her labcoat from the back of the chair as the two make their way towards the platform. There is a skeleton on the exam table with Hodgins and Zack looking at it. The skeleton has what appears to be cement blocks on its feet. Chelsea and Dr. Goodman walk up and she puts her hair up.