Summary/Disclaimer - Please Read

Born with a silver spoon and an oh-so-kind heart, Nathaniel Thorpe has always looked after the underdogs. When a riding lesson with his sister leads to a strange encounter with a dishevelled girl, his protective instinct for the stray only grows stronger.

However, when no one dares believe the young master, and his parents are more than half convinced that it's all in his head, Nathaniel sets out on his own to prove that the girl really exists and to offer the help he knows she needs.

With everyone working against him, Nathaniel must figure out a way to save the girl who might be impossible for him to save.

 **************************

Shoutout to pea0buttersandwich for helping me with the blurb!

**************************

Please do not advertise your own books in the comments below, any links or comments referring to other books will be removed.

**************************

Any form of replication is prohibited, whether it is in English or any other language.

This is my intellectual property and it is protected by the Copyright Duration Directive 93/98/EEC, any form of plagiarism will be considered an active act of criminal offence and will be treated as such.

©Amelia 2022-2023 All Rights Reserved