Bed Time

Jacob got on top of y/n and started to bang her. Y/n moaned loud. "Finally making noise?" He said smugly.  He went so deep, it hurt but it felt so good. "Call me daddy~"
"d-daddy-nngghh!" "Good girl~ Don't orgasm untill I say." Y/n was about to burst, but she couldn't do anything. He was so hard.
After twenty minutes of him aggressively fucking her, he finally let her cum.
"Orgasm. Have the biggest orgasm of your life for me~"
After having the biggest orgasm of her life, she passed out with Jacob still fucking her.
The next morning, Y/n woke up with cum all over her. She couldn't even get outta bed. Jacob came in with breakfast on a large tray for her.
"Here, for you." He handed her the food. She ate it hesitantly.
"How is it? I don't cook often, so I'm sorry if it's not good."
"I-it's good."
"That's good. Hmm..." he looks her up and down, thinking. "Tell me your biggest kink."
She looks at him, surprised, but still is forced to answer. "Bdsm."
"I never expected you to be so kinky~"
She blushes, embarrassed.
Jacob makes her look at him, kisses her and whispers: "Don't be embarrassed. I didn't mean it in a bad way."
"Now tell me, what do you want me to do to you?"
"I- I want you to tie me up and stuff me with dildo's" she manages to choke out. Y/n didn't even know she wanted that, but she knew she had to answer truthfully. Then to her surprise, she continued: "Don't let me down until I can't take it anymore. Torture me with your dick."
Jacob looks surprised, then amused.
"Anything for you dear~"
Jacob takes her to the basement and grabs a long rope. "Get on your hands and knees." She does. Then, he folds one end of the rope into something of a handle and turns to y/n. He starts to whip her and she half moans half screams. She notices that she's cumming. Hard. After a few more minutes of this, he finally ties her up. "I'm going to go get the dildo's. While I'm gone, I want you to need to touch yourself so bad, but can't because of the rope." She starts squirming, trying to get any friction to relive the pounding feeling in her pussy. She sits there, a moaning mess untill Jacob comes back with a bag of sex toys.
"Were not stopping until the sun comes up.~"