Vipertown Series - Book One

S Y N O P S I S

If there's one thing Carter knows, it's how to put on a good show. On the outside, Carter Grey has the perfect life. 

But what happens when that facade breaks and with it everything around him?

On the verge of signing the most important contract of his life, Carter's entire world crumbles. Everything changes. 

Two betrayals. One heart broken. No hope for the future.

Until he meets her.

***

Carter Grey, the twenty-five-year-old lead guitarist for Vipertown, known as "Grey" to his friends. He's got his life all planned out: get that record deal, settle down, and start a family. But when life throws a curveball, his whole roadmap crumbles.

As everything falls apart, Carter plunges into a deep hole with no way out. Then, along comes someone unexpected.

Lake Evers. Their paths cross at one of Grey's epic New Year's Eve parties, and sparks fly. There's something about his sly grin and an air of mystery that draws her in.

They're both carrying secrets and heartbreak, but forget what they say about love hurting—this kind of love, the real deal, has a way of healing.

[This is the first book in the Vipertown series. More to come on those as I write them.]

*A U T H O R N O T E*

Hey guys!

A warning before you read. This story is rated mature. There will be scenes throughout the story containing sexual content, mentions of alcohol /drugs and mild swearing, so this will be rated 18+.

Please, if you enjoy the story, don't forget to like, vote and share. I love seeing all of you who add my stories to your reading lists. I appreciate all the support. Also, if you want some extra updates on my stories on here or any other app, make sure to follow me on Instagram - @jadekingauthor

Thank you so much, and happy reading!

Copyright ©  2023. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced, translated, transferred, modified or distributed without prior written permission from the copyright holder.