Yandere Narrator x Eddie: part 3

Josh's pov

As I arrive at my house while everyone is still in my car " maybe is the best you all can stay at my place so we can think of a plan to distract him" I said they nodded their head as we get out of the car and walk to my house " do you think it going to be easy to spy on Grant? " Gaege said " look Gaege, we know Eddie is captured by Grant, and this not going to be difficult so we need to think slowly, " I said opening the door as we all enter. " alright gathering around friend, " I said as we all my on the dining table " so you guys have any ideas to plan," Kevin said we all shake our head as a no " then he fuck " Kevin said " please don't say that, " Mully said, I tap my finger on the table then a lightbulb is on " wait... guys I don't know it will work but how about one person can hang out at his house you know doing some homework or any upcoming project so they can know where is Eddie is " I said they look for each other " Josh, that idea is great but you need to be careful to him because he the type of person who don't need help with anyone " Kevin said " then he fuck " Mully said " or we can give him an excuse you know need help with our homework from any subjects " I said " I think that will work so Gaege tomorrow ask him to come out at his house so you can find Eddie so we can rescue him without Grant notice " Mully said Gaege nodded his head " good luck Gaege " I said " anyway let do our homework and we can head to sleep and also you can borrow my clothes for tomorrow since you guys didn't bought any " I said they thanks me and start our homework for tomorrow .

The next day...

Third's pov

As everyone got ready to start their plan " you guys ready " Josh said everyone give a thumbs up for today as everyone leaves the house to get inside of the car, Gaege is getting nervous right now " hey, are you okay " Kevin said to Gaege " no, it just I have a bad feeling for today of the plan " Gaege said while everyone is inside of the car " no need to worry, everything is going to be okay we are here for you, Eddie is counting on us but the only person who knows Eddie is Grant but we're going to save him no matter what " Josh start driving to school " Gaege take a deep breath and relax here turn on your location to make sure you're still with Grant or something bad is happening to you " Kevin said Gaege pulls out his phone and turn on his location same along with his friends.

At school...

Josh's pov

As we all went inside the school and hangout outside our class " alright guys, remember the plan to save Eddie and distance Grant "I said and they all nodded " what plan? " Grant said we were all frozen for a second " oh...um we're just talking about the video games that we play last night, " Kevin said making up for an excuse " oh, " Grant said " hey Grant, do you know where Eddie is? " Mully said " no, I haven't seen him either with gabby " Grant said. Gosh I hope he doesn't know what we're planning, the bell started ringing and we went to class.

Third's pov

As everyone is taking their seat, the teacher walks in with two police officers with serious face " good morning class before class start we have an announcement to make, now you wonder why there two police officers are here well is because one of our students Gabby have been found dead in the school basement yesterday (" GASP" student are freaking out ) but no one knows who killed her and the second announcement is Eddie is gone missing since yesterday and we don't have a track where he at" said the teacher while the police of cross their arms. The gangs were shocked about Gabby and Eddie, they look at grant to see he is shocked as well but he has to act since he is the one who killed Gabby and kidnapped Eddie " everyone calms down, I know everyone is freaking out right now but everything is going to be okay, we already put a lot of missing flies around the school and 8 officer is inside of the school to found out who is the responsible person to do this " one of the officers said. The teacher thanks the police officers and the officers left the class " alright class now we need to be careful because we will never know who can be next but anyway we will start with a project now I will be calling your partner and okay so the first partner is Grant and Gaege, Josh and Mully, Kevin and —" hey teacher is it okay can I work independently?" Grant said to interrupt the teacher " I'm sorry grant but you have to work as a partner " the teacher said continuing the name.

Narrator's pov

Fuck!!!! Now I am supposed to get geage away from Eddie well I can't go to Gaege's house or else Eddie is probably going to escape but sorry Gaege you will stay at my place for now. I write down my address and give it to Gaege, sorry my friend but I have to do it for your good.

Gaege's pov

After Grant hand me his address I took a picture and send it to Josh " can wait to do the project with you Grant " I said " mhm, can't wait " Grant said. The bells started to ring and went off to our next class " see you at your house Grant " I said quickly speeding up the class. Guys please wish me luck and don't do anything bad to me...Grant.

Later...

Third's pov

As everyone sits down and eats " Gaege, any updates? " Josh said " he give me his address, " Gaege said " that great Gaege ...shh guys be cool, " Kevin said as everyone ate their food Grant sit next to Gaege " hey guys, " Grant said and started to eat " hey, " said everyone. There were moments of silence for moments " so Grant... why did you ask the teacher for work independent " Gaege said " because I have everything under control and don't need a partner " Grant said " just once okay and don't worry we're doing just the project then I'll leave " Gaege said " alright fine... just once got that " Grant said Gaege nodded his head " hey maybe after you finish the project maybe we can play some games " Kevin said "I will love to play but I'm busy after the project" Grant said the bell started ringing as ever throw away their food and leave the school " see you at my house, Gaege " Grant said walking away " that person gives me the creeps " Mully said " well that Grant alright" Kevin said as everyone throw away their food and left the school " now let wait until Grant is at home" Josh said " Gaege you know the plan but if Grant is getting questioning you just tell him I want to see your cat " Kevin said Gaege nodded his head and wait for Grant.

1 hour later...

Gaege's pov

" alright Gaege, you ready? " Mully said Gaege nodded his head as a no " I can't do it guys, " Gaege said Kevin pat his back " you got this Gaege, you have your location on so we know you're okay, " Josh said I take a deep breath " wish me, luck guys, " I said getting out of the car and walk to Grant's house, here I go " text me once your finished " Mully yell as Josh drove off I gulped and knock on his door waiting for him to open then I noticed some weird noise I hear, what the fuck is he doing then I slowly put my ear between the door but the open quickly open I flinched " what the fuck are you doing, " Grant said confusing " oh sorry Grant, I just hear some noises, " I said " well my apologies I have some stuff that I need to move, come on in and let do the project, " Grant said letting me in " nice places you got Grant, " Gaege said " thanks, now let take a seat and do the project, " Grant said putting his tasks, the same thing with me I slowly sit down and take out my things " so what project do you want work on? " Grant said " oh... well we can work on something called yandere symptoms, " I said " okay...then let's start working...wait why are you choosing the title, " Grant said " well our teacher didn't give us specific details what project did she want us to do, " I said " alright fine, " Grant said. 

30 minutes later...

Still Gaege's pov

As I write down the information about the yandere symptoms while Grant is researching and writing down the notes, I'm curious about Eddie since he has him inside his house but I think one of his rooms so I need to see " hey Grant, can you tell me where the bathroom is? " I said " the bathroom is on the second to your right " Grant said looking at his laptop, I get up and went upstairs to find Eddie. As I get up the stairs I was shocked there were 6 doors, three doors to the left and the other three is the right, I quickly open the door and close it but no sign of Eddie only some guess room and his bedroom including the bathroom but I haven't checked the last door that is next to his bedroom room the second door on the left, I slowly open the door to see if Eddie is in this last door " GAEGE!!!!!!"

To be continued...