sɪx: ʜɪɢʜs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏws

chapter six: highs and lows "Bye, I love-" ☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

"Bye, I love-"
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

tw: description of anxiety/panic attack

     "I'll give you twenty dollars and buy your lunch if you drink it."

       Grover narrowed his eyes as he thought about the offer. He shifted his eyes between the cup and Ollie. "Thirty, free lunch and- well I'll figure it out but otherwise no go, Olls."

     Ollie bit her lip let out a loud groan and stuffed her hands into her jacket pockets. She thought it over in her head, she got paid in a few days anyway.

"Angela."

"Yeah?"

"Give me my wallet."

Angela, like her namesake, reached into her purse and pulled Ollie's black wallet out. The Swan girl gave her a quick thank you as she began rifling through the separators of the red interior. After realizing she didn't have enough on her, though she did have a fifteen-dollar Walmart card,

She looked up at Grover through her lashes. He was looking at her, a closed-mouth smile on his face, and waving the cup of fertilizer. Ollie narrowed her eyes at him and huffed through her nose.

"I don't get paid until next week," Grover winced and began to pour the fertilizer on the ground, "But," he stalled, "I do have this Wal-Mart card."

It was Grover's turn to narrow his eyes at her, "Is there money on it?"

Olivia Swan gaped at him, faking her offense, "Of course," she hoped her voice did raise any.

He swiped the blue card from her out-reached hand with a pleased smile.

Olivia, who felt very accomplished, handed her wallet back to a disbelieving Angela.

"Angela," it was Grover this time.

"Yeah?"

"Will you put this in my wallet?"

Angela took the card from the boy and then combed through her gold purse and pulled out a brown leather wallet. She opened it and carefully slid the card into its proper place.

Grover cleared his throat as quiet chanting started, Taking the cup with both hands on each side he tilted the cup towards him. Ollie had slung an arm around Angela's shoulder as Mike had his hands on Eric's shoulders, "Oh, this on gonna be awe-some," Mike sang.

The cup was nearly at his lips, the group was nearly jumping as they were still chanting. Grover took one hand off the cup and spread it out wide and he leaned back.