A Jedi Wedding Part 2: Rehearsal & Bachelor(ette) Parties

The wedding party arrived at the church to rehearse for the ceremony.

Gabby found a couple of fake rings for Boba to practice with.

Anakin stood up at the altar with Obi-Wan and Rex at his side. And then, Satine, Sola, and Ahsoka each held a practice bouquet of daisies Gabby grew for them to walk down the aisle.

Then, Boba walked down the aisle with the pillow and practice rings, and Gabby, Ryoo, and Pooja followed afterward, pretending to sprinkle their petals across the floor. Gabby was careful not to grow any actual flowers, as she wanted that to be a surprise for the wedding.

And then, Harmony played the wedding march with some musical instruments she conducted with her horn as Padme practiced walking down the aisle with Ruwee by her side. And the couple stood at the altar.

Sultana Lanaisha stood at the altar overseeing the rehearsal. If anyone knew anything about making wishes come true, it was her, being a genie who was freed by her husband.

"Excellent work, everyone." said Lanaisha. "I'd say you're all just about ready to make this wedding perfect."

"You deserve nothing less." Anakin smiled, caressing Padme's cheek.

Anakin and Padme then kissed once more. The wedding was tomorrow, so after the rehearsal, Anakin wouldn't be allowed to see Padme until the ceremony. So, he wanted to show her as much love as possible right now.

"And I'd say they've got making out down." Carousella said, rolling her eyes.

"If I had a credit for every minute they've practiced the first kiss, I could afford a gold-plated cruiser by now." Boba said.

"I think it's so romantic," sighed Gabby.

Padme and Anakin continued kissing, ignoring the comments from the kids. Anakin only pulled his wife closer as he embraced her in the most passionate kiss they would have before the one they would share at the wedding.

Captain Typho eventually entered the room.

"Senator Amidala," said Typho.

Padme pulled away from her husband to hear what the captain had to say.

"Security has completed inspection of both the church and the reception hall." Typho said. "All should be well for tomorrow."

"Just wait till you see Mommy in her dress, Daddy." Gabby said.

"I'd marry her, no matter what she's wearing." Anakin said, kissing his bride again until Sola pulled her away.

"Well, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow for more kissing." Sola said.

"For now, we got a pre-wedding surprise for the bride." Ahsoka said.

"And we have one for the groom." Obi-Wan said, taking Anakin's hand.

Padme and Anakin were reluctant to part, so they slowly parted their hands as they were each escorted to whatever surprise awaited them. The guys and the girls all separated and took the bride and groom to their individual surprises, blindfolding both of them of the way.

As Padme was blindfolded, Ahsoka and Sola carefully guided her somewhere for her big surprise.

"Almost there," said Sola.

"Where are you taking me?" Padme asked.

"You'll see, Padme." Satine said.

And when they finally came to a stop, Gabby told her mom, "You can open your eyes now."