A Jedi Wedding Part 3: The Wedding

This was it. The big day the whole Galaxy had been waiting for. The event everyone deemed the "royal wedding" between former queen of Naboo Senator Padme Amidala and famous Hero with No Fear Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.

Reporters surrounded the area outside the church as many carriages and crafts arrived, dropping off well-dressed guests who entered the church. No one but them got past security. It was extremely secure, given how many paparazzi tried to sneak in to get the picture of the ten million credit kiss.

Inside a dressing room, Anakin was looking in the mirror, doing some last-minute fixing on his jacket, making sure he had no stray hairs flying around. Obi-Wan was helping Boba fix his tie as Remix brushed his hair.

"I think your hair is getting longer." Remix commented.

"Really?" Boba asked.

"Those new hair products work wonders."

Anakin was taking some deep breaths to calm down.

"Nervous?" Obi-Wan smiled.

"What makes you think that?" Anakin said.

"Well, you haven't been entirely focused on the stain on your jacket."

"Stain?! Where?!"

Anakin looked at his jacket for the... apparently non-existent stain. He glared at Obi-Wan, who laughed with Rex and said, "Anakin, relax. The wedding will go perfectly fine. Everyone has worked very hard to make this day as special as possible for you and Padme."

"I still can't believe this day is here," said Anakin, still a bit nervous.

"Nothing to be nervous about," said Obi-Wan.

"Have you popped the question to Satine yet?" Anakin teased.

"We haven't even been together a year yet."

"Still, you'll feel the same way when you're the one waiting at the altar for the woman you love."

There came a knock at the door, and General Mareheart stepped in.

"Gentlemen, I just came to let you know that the perimeter has been secured."

"Thanks, Uncle Armorous." Remix said.

"You all look very distinguished, by the way." the alicorn general said before he left.

Meanwhile, the girls were all getting ready in their dressing room.

Ryoo and Pooja each wore a green dress with a matching bow on the side and a crown of purple flowers, while Gabby wore a blue dress and wore a crown of white and blue flowers, which had originally been intended for her when she was the ring bearer. The bridesmaid each wore a sleeveless cerulean blue gown, and Ahsoka wore one as well, but with little pearl beads embroidered into it.

Satine helped Padme with her hair as she sat at the vanity in her robe.

"You look so lovely, Padme." Satine said. "Master Skywalker is a very lucky man."

"Thank you, Satine." Padme smiled. "One day I hope you and Obi-Wan will be as happy as Anakin and I are together."

"One can only hope he pops the question."

"Uncle Obi-Wan is still adjusting to the changes." said Gabby. "But I know he'll ask you to marry him someday. And when he does, remember Roya is a great designer. The dresses we're all wearing are literally physical proof."

Many of Padme's friends from the Senate, the Jedi Council, Padme's family, and the royal families from Mythiria were all in attendance for the wedding. Everyone was dressed to their best. Even the Jedi allowed Roya to spruce them up a little to help them look their absolute best for the big day. This being the first ever Jedi wedding since the Code was modified, they had to look their best.