Altar of Mortis

Previously on Legend of the Jedi Princess...

A mystery on Mortis. Obi-Wan Kenobi, his unicorn Peppermint Twist, Anakin Skywalker, his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, and his daughter Gabriella set out to find the origin of a mysterious distress call, only to be stranded on a distant planet. There they discovered three beings more powerful with the Force than any Jedi have seen before. The Father keeps a fragile balance between his Daughter, who controls the light, and his Son, who falls closer to the dark.

The Father asked Anakin to stay and take his place to preserve the balance between light and dark. But, Anakin refused.

Now, our heroes are about to depart for their journey home... or so they think.

Anakin was resting with his daughter peacefully sleeping on his chest. Or peacefully at first.

Gabby had a vision. She could see a woman and a man together, in what seemed to be a building based on Tatooine, but she couldn't quite make out their faces. But, she could also see that they were each holding a baby boy. But, they had to be separated for some reason.

"I will take him somewhere safe and come for the other soon," said a voice that sounded oddly familiar. "Stay strong until then."

And one baby was taken away. The man took the baby to an older woman in what looked like the lower levels of Coruscant.

"His name is Carmine." The man told the older woman and he handed her the baby. "Please take good care of him. I shall return soon."

But when the man returned to the same place sometime later, the woman and her other baby were gone. And he had no idea where to find them. So, after what seemed to be a long time, he returned to the Jedi Temple, and the man started crying.

Gabby woke up with a gasp, just as Anakin did the same.

"Were you both having nightmares?" Ahsoka asked.

"Something like that," said Anakin and Gabby at the same time.

"Jinx!" Gabby exclaimed, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. Then the ship shook, Gabby nearly falling to the floor before Anakin caught her.

"If you're done napping, I could use a little help here." Obi-Wan said.

"I'm coming." Anakin said.

Gabby screamed and Ahsoka grunted.

Anakin turned around to see the Son had taken his Padawan captive.

Gabby tried to tackle the Son, but she went right through him, like one of them was a ghost. Peppermint tried to bite the Son, but her head went right through his middle, freaking everyone out.

"Leaving so soon?" smirked the Son. "Not without this, you won't."

The Son opened the hatch below and took Ahsoka.

"Ahsoka!" Anakin and Gabby exclaimed.

Anakin put Gabby back into the luggage compartment to keep her hidden and safe before rushing to the cockpit.

"What's going on?" Obi-Wan asked.

"The Son took Ahsoka." Anakin answered, hitting some buttons.

"What in the blazes are you talking about?"

"Move, let me fly." Anakin immediately took control of the ship. And they followed the Son, hoping to rescue Ahsoka.

Gabby felt herself being jerked around, eventually falling out from the luggage compartment due to her father's crazy steering, and as usual, the ship had a crash landing.