Water War

For days and days, Gabby was curious as to what the connection was between her powers, Master Qui-Gon, her family, and there supposedly being others like her. What did that even mean? She knew there were other magical creatures; two lived with her, and most of her friends were magical for crying out loud! But, did it mean that there were other half-Jedi children like her with magic? If so, where were they? Who were they? Why hadn't the Jedi been able to find or sense them?

Gabby was also really curious about Qui-Gon's lullaby for some reason. Somehow, Gabby thought it might have a connection, so she decided to contact Aqualia, an expert on water. And, she figured she should probably talk to Memoria too, since her powers revolved around memory. But, when she walked by a briefing room, she saw that Aqualia and her family were already being contacted for help with an important mission.

Apparently, the king of the Mon Calamari people had been murdered, leaving his young son Prince Lee-Char to guide his people alone, but their neighbors the squid-like Quarren were not willing to accept the coronation of the prince as their new king. Therefore, the Jedi thought appropriate to seek assistance from the royal family of Pearlaqua, them being both royalty and merfolk.

Gabby had not seen Pearlaqua in a long time, but the royal family was so wonderful, and so big. King Coralos and Queen Saphira had eight daughters in all: Marina, Coralia, Delphine, Waverly, Aqualia, Azalea, Nerissa, and little Ava.

Gabby also remembered learning that Summer was Aqualia's pony through the Ride of Love Ceremony, and Summer was a good fit because she was half merpony, which allowed her to breathe underwater and transform the way Aqualia and her family did when they entered dry land. Though, some of their people typically used magical pearls to become human on land.

King Coralos agreed to come on the mission and bring his daughters Marina, Coralia, and Aqualia.

Padme was also asked to come on the mission, so naturally her husband came along, and so did their kids.

Luckily, Gabby's power to breathe underwater grew to allow her to transform into a mermaid with a pink tail, which would allow her to swim very efficiently. And, Aqualia gave Boba a magical pearl that allowed him to turn into a merman with a blue tail, and two to Carousella and Remix to allow them to become sea ponies. But, Padme and Anakin stuck to diving suits. And they dove down into the water with their children and the horses, where they met with the members of the Lantis family, more commonly known as the royal family of Pearlaqua. And they joined a meeting between the Quarren and the Mon Calamari.

The grownups and the two oldest princesses looked at each other as the Mon Cala and Quarren argued of whether it was time for a change or that Lee-Char's right to the throne was preordained.

"I am dedicated to serving the Quarren as well as my own people, the Mon Calamari." Prince Lee-Char said.

"Silence!" said a shark-like creature, who was an Ambassador named Tamson. "You haven't earned the right to speak at this gathering"

Gabby couldn't believe how scary the ambassador was. He was definitely not like the colorful cartoon sharks she'd seen in the music video for her old favorite song.

"You have no say in the matter, Ambassador." said Captain Ackbar "You are only here as an observer for the Separatists."

"Do not forget I am here at the request of the Quarren." said Tamson " because you, Captain demanded the presence of the Republic."

"Such a disgrace," said Ackbar angrily. "I'll give you a lesson in manners."

But, Anakin held him back.