Escape & Dark Magic Rising

Gabby was placed into a cell on a Separatist ship to await whatever the Separatists had in store for her. But, the Separatists didn't know that Gabby had a little something on her.

Gabby had told Dooku that no one would come for her... but she never said she wouldn't have anyone with her. Hardly anyone else knew about her book-jumping ability. And, that gave Gabby a little advantage. But, she had to wait for the right moment to use it.

Gabby waited until the ship landed, and Gabby was brought before Count Dooku himself.

"Welcome, young princess." Dooku greeted. "I trust your trip was comfortable enough."

"Your ships could be better equipped to handle kids." Gabby said, not looking afraid.

Dooku ordered the droids to take Gabby to a new cell, and Gabby walked in without fighting.

Gabby lay down in the cell for a while, pretending to fall asleep while she overheard Dooku talking to his master, Darth Sidious.

"Grievous remains captive. However... Princess Gabriella has willingly surrendered herself."

Dooku stepped aside so Sidious would have a clear view of the princess sleeping in her cell.

"Excellent. With her powers, she will make a perfect weapon for the Separatist alliance." Sidious said. "Have her tested the moment she awakens. We shall discover the secrets behind her abilities."

Gabby knew she had to get out fast! It seemed that the Sith forgot just like everyone else who captured her that she could use her powers. And so, when Dooku wasn't looking, she created fog in the room, making it impossible to see anything, and she also grew plants that squirted pollen or sticky sap to distract Dooku and the droids. Then, she created a huge blizzard in the room to really keep them busy.

That was when Gabby took out the book she had hidden in her jacket.

"Alright. Where was it that we learn how portkeys are made?" Gabby said, looking for the right page.

Meanwhile, the Skywalkers were still crying over losing their only daughter. When they told the Jedi what happened, they couldn't believe it either. All of them wanted to do something to help, but Carousella told them that Gabby made it very clear that she didn't want to be rescued.

"We can't just leave my sister to die!" Boba said. "She saved me once, I have to save her."

"No, Boba. We don't need two lost children." Padme said.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Remix asked.

"Until we find out where Dooku is keeping her and what he plans to do," said Obi-Wan via hologram. "There isn't much we can do."

Suddenly, Gabby appeared right next to her family, holding tightly to a book, and then dropping it as she felt dizzy.

"Whoa..." Gabby groaned as the poor girl's eyes were spinning around. "Portkeys are a lot spinier than the book says."

Gabby fell on her rear.

"Gabby!" Anakin exclaimed, quickly picking up his daughter and tossing her up and down.

Padme quickly joined in the hug, and so did Boba.

"We were so worried about you." Anakin said.

"I was only gone for four hours," said Gabby.

"Four agonizing hours of not knowing where the heck you were!" Boba said, asking his father to let him hug his sister directly.

Boba hugged his sister tightly, and she hugged right back.

"We thought... I thought... you were..." Boba said.

"I'm alive and here, Big Brother." Gabby said.

"How did you even escape?" Padme asked.

"That's kind of a crazy story, one about stories coming to life." Gabby said. She looked at her brother.

"Gonna let them in on the secret?" Boba asked.

"I think now's as good a time as any." Gabby said.

"What secret?" Anakin said.

"There's a power I haven't told you or really any grownups about." Gabby said. "A power I got when I was three, and long before we adopted Boba."

With Grievous in custody, and Gabby having escaped with the use of her magic powers, the Separatists decided they needed a new magical weapon of their own. They knew for a while that the Republic had royal families of Enchantra as allies. They figured since there was light magic on Enchantra, then perhaps there were creature of dark magic who would be their allies. Only, they hadn't considered it before because they felt threatened. They worried that magical creatures would turn on them and take them down too easily as well as the Enchanteds in the Republic had. But, they figured it was better to find out if there was one who would help them.

Still, going to the Enchantra system was too a big a risk for them because all the royal families knew what Dooku looked like, they recognized the droids, and had all sorts of spells to break both kinds of enemies with just a snap of their fingers, pointing a horn, or screeching like an eagle. So, the Sith simply meditated and sent out a dark Force call, hoping to lure someone of dark magic to them.

Grievous was brought to be interrogated by the Republic. But the cyborg, not surprisingly was uncooperative.

Meanwhile, Darth Sidious met personally with a dangerous woman, who hid under a hood of black and red. A sorceress of dark magic with a heart as hard and black as coal. She called herself Lady Navarro.

"Do you recognize the magic used by Young Princess Gabriella?" Sidious asked.

"I do." said Lady Navarro. "Unfortunately, my power is not yet strong enough to fight such magic. Generations of my family have had our magic depleted since the fall of Solaris. And thus, I have no power over the princess you seek. But I can offer my knowledge of magic to help you... but I want something in return."

"Very well. Help me with my plans to become Emperor, and you shall have all your heart's desire." Sidious said.

"Then, here is my deal. I will help you. But in return, you will make me your empress." Lady Navarro said. "I understand, I am young, but every emperor needs a beautiful woman by his side, does he not? A powerful one such as yourself... with a beautiful sorceress like me? We would be unstoppable together."

Lady Navarro started to walk away, emphasizing the hot appearance of her body

"Of course, I could always look for another who would be willing to grant me such power." Lady Navarro said.

"That will not be necessary." Sidious said. "You shall become my empress."

"Excellent," Lady Navarro smiled from under her hood.

When Grievous was left alone in his cell, he soon found himself freed by Lady Navarro, who used dark magic to take out the guards.

"Not to worry, Grievous." Navarro said. "I am your newest ally, and fiancé to your superior, Darth Sidious. Call me Lady Navarro."

Gabby suddenly woke up with a gasp. Days went by since Grievous's escaped, and she had the same dream every night since. She feared that sacrificing herself might have been in vain. Now there was a new threat added to the Sith, and Gabby had no idea how they could stop it. But, she did know that she had to figure it out quickly. And she decided, she needed to find what they were up against. And she thought the best way to do this was to accompany her father on a mission to search for kidnapped Togruta colonists from the planet Kiros. However, the minute Anakin learned the ones who had taken the colonists were slavers, he immediately sent his children home, not wanting to place them at risk of getting captured and enslaved themselves.