Once Caught, Doesn't Come Back. (QuackNap)

(When it reaches the italic that's where the song starts!)

He walked in to find him sitting at that desk. The desk seemed to have stacks of paper. Who could know whatever the fuck was on it, he didn't care enough. He only wanted the man who sat there-the man who has gotten him through the difficult and the worst of his life; someone who made the best out of his worst; which he could call a 'lover'. Though he felt that everything has changed. It's different now that he left. Not that he's gone just never around anymore. Over a minute goes by and the man seems distracted still. Until he hears the sound of the pen clicking off, and his head and turns to see his gorgeous face.

"You came again?" He asked.

"Of course I did," he replied and got closer to the man at the desk, "I missed you a little too much."

He cuffs his hands around the other's cheeks. The other leans into his hands. He could tell how tired he looked, I mean how could a president of a whole nation ever catch a day off?

"Did you sleep at all my love?" He said looking deeply into the eyes of the other.

"Not yet, been too busy." He sighed silently.

He chuckles, "Can I distract you for a bit?"

The other smirks back, "Of course Sap."

Sapnap lets go of the man to grab his communicator, while the other stares at the tall fire demon who stands in his office. And he wonders how he even got here. How the unluckiest person in the server could ever have someone like Sapnap in his life? He's too amazed to even notice that the song intro has started playing.

He remembers this song, by heart almost. It was their song. The song that played while Sapnap held him when all those nightmares about that day; he was there for it all.

Sapnap soon holds his hips, he gets the signal to put his own hands on his shoulders. They sway in a calm motion looking into each others eyes and the beat repeats over and over again. It soon gets awkward, though before he tries to speak he's interrupted.

"You remember it don't you," Sapnap asked with the most loving eyes ever, "That night after it went down, and I held you as tight as I could to make it all stop."

"Yes, you did." He replied.

"And you know," Sapnap stopped for a second and looked with his eyes deeper than before, "I would do it all again."

He is quick to blush. As with all of his past relations, it seems that no one else would ever say that in his life. Maybe he was too lucky for this server. Sapnap was too precious to ever lose again, and he would make sure of it.

"Yeah? I feel that it made you go through a lot of trouble." He blurted out silently.

Sapnap laughed at him "Q I would do whatever I need to do, to always have you in my life," Sapnap lets go of Q once again, this time to turn the music off.

Quackity is nervous about the conversation that will happen. He's quick to turn the music off to stand right in front of him once again.

"My love, the light of my life, no one could ever replace you."

After that was said Quackity stared down at the floor. He was too nervous to look the other in the eye. But Sapnap knew his boundaries and didn't think to say anything else.

"What I wanted to tell you, why I came here, is that I want to start again." Sapnap blabbed.

Quackity felt more flustered, to the point he wanted to stare at the man and kiss him to get it over with, but not yet.

"Even if you are busy and everything," Sapnap said with a concerned voice," I want us to work again."

That's the point he felt like staring again. Quackity lifted his head up to look at the taller man. There was nothing else to do but nod. Quackity has spent all this time alone, stuck in this office, grieving, and bargaining with others; it was time for a change.

Quackity finds his words, "Of course I do." he says as Sapnap's eyes glimmer into his.

They both smile at each other. Soon they find each other in a loving hug. Sapnap plays those words that he said and holds Quackity as close as he could to him. Memories of the past come back, not a nightmare but a better past. The days off building El Rapids, giggling around the server, and just having each other. It feels better knowing someone that you love loves you back instead of knowing they don't care. It's been too long like this until Sapnap lets go. Just like before he holds Quackity face. But now they only know what comes next. Quackity makes the move and moves closer to the other lips. Quackity places a peck on the lips and smiles back.

"When are you gonna stop by again?" Quackity asks.

"Maybe not a while, but I promise you, my love," He looks into his eyes again, " I'll be back before you know it."

Sapnap walks to the door, looking back from where he came from, and waves goodbye. Quackity only stands still, he realized he just got left by someone who just got back. History repeats itself once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First chapter! Literally writing this with school in the morning.

The song at the top is the song I used to be their song! Stand by Me by Ben E. King :D

I think I wanna try writing every weekend and posting on Mondays to see if that works, but thanks for reading! See you next week!

-Kenn :)