Truth of the Skywalker Family

The morning after the Festival of Light, the Council was having a meeting regarding Count Crescendo's use of the Force. Crescendo stood in the room with his face hidden under a hood. Anakin, Ahsoka, and Gabby were there too.

"It's true, I can use the Force. I've been able to for a while." said Crescendo. "And I'm an Enchanted as well. But I can't say I've had a lot of training in the Force."

"So, you were not a part of the Jedi Order before?" Mace asked.

Crescendo shook his head. "Nope. I've mostly received magic and music training. Magic from my grandmother, and then music at school since I was ten."

"Would you be willing to undergo a midichlorian count and receive further training if granted the choice?"

Crescendo thought of it and said, "My daughter is Force-sensitive as well. I believe she may benefit from learning here too."

"And who is your daughter?"

"Lamenta. And Caroline, my manager... she is my wife." Crescendo said. "I understand if I join the order... I'll have to show my face."

"True, it is. Wish to do so, you do not?" said Yoda.

"Only if I have the Council's solemn promise that none of you will reveal to anyone, especially not the tabloids, who I really am."

The Council looked at each other for a moment, and they all agreed. So, Crescendo slowly began to remove his hood.

The Council waited with anticipation as Count Crescendo slowly began to remove his hood. The pop star was nervous as he did so, but he continued on until the hood was down, revealing underneath a man who looked about 21. He had long hair the same color as Anakin's, and blue eyes behind black rectangular glasses.

"Wait... you look familiar." Mace said.

Count Crescendo then removed his glasses from his face, revealing more clearly... he looked exactly like Anakin!

"Now do you see it?" Crescendo asked.

The entire Council and Anakin were all in total shock.

"Am I the only one seeing two Anakins in this room?" Mace said, sounding utterly shocked.

Obi-Wan even rubbed his eyes and looked again between the two.

The Chosen One and the pop star looked at each other in total disbelief. It was like looking in a mirror.

"Huh. You're not a bad-looking guy." Crescendo complimented.

"Right back at you." said Anakin.

"How is this possible?" Obi-Wan said.

"Who would've guessed... I look like you, Crescendo."

"Actually, my name is Carmine. Carmine Jinn." Crescendo, or rather Carmine, said.

Gabby gasped.

"What is it, Princess?" Carmine asked.

"Um... Carmine? Do you have any other family?" Gabby asked.

Carmine sadly shook his head.

"My father died when I was nine, and I never knew my mother. And shortly after my father died, my grandmother did as well."

"I'm so sorry."

"Carmine," said Obi-Wan. "Did you say your last name was Jinn?"

"Yeah, why?"

"What was your father's name?" Gabby asked.

"Qui-Gon Jinn."

The Council couldn't believe what they heard. And that was when Gabby took out a tablet and found a picture of Obi-Wan's old master and asked Carmine if that was his father. And Carmine confirmed it.