WTF

"What the hell is this" I say, holding up a box.

Maya looks at me very a matter of fact "A pregnancy test" she says as she looks at Nat like I am crazy.

"Think of it as process of elimination" Nat says, but I can ready see it is two against one.

"Here" Maya says as she hands me a plastic cup "Pee in here, then we can dip the test in, because I bought like 3 more boxes in case"

I stare at my friends in disbelief. I knew the only way to make them happy was to take the test. I grab the cup from Maya, and retreat to the resturant.

I return around 2 minutes later and Nat and Maya have all the test open and ready to dip. Once we dip all 4 test, we wait.

While we wait, I force them to the living room to talk.

"So how are things with you and Joe" Maya ask.

I smile, "I think they are great. Once I got passed what everyone else would think, I feel so much better. Joe is amazing" I start to blush.

"Oh puke, you guys are so cute" Maya says laughing.

We continue to catch up and talk until Nat's alarm goes off 10 minutes later. Frozen, my friends pull me up and I slowly walk into the kithen. We all look at the counter at the same time.

"Shit"

"Shit"

"Shit"

We all three say at the same time.

2 positive lines on each test.

Maya pulls me in and hugs me "Em, you're fucking pregnant". The minute she gets her arms around me I break into tears.

"Em what's wrong?" Nat says, putting her armz around me and Maya to make it a group hug.

"We have not been together that long, we haven't talked about kids. We havent talked about even living together. What if he does't even want kids?" I say through my tears.

"You have see Joe, with the kids since season 1. He is so protective over them, he will be a great father." Nat said reassuring.

My friends were right. Joe would be amazing with a child, but eight now with our careers, there is no way we were both ready.

Promising my friends I would tell Joe soon, they said they would leave my house so I could think on it. I lay down in my bed, staring at the ceiling, eventually falling asleep.