Training

Over the past couple of months of Lupin learning about the truth about his father's actually being gods and his mom was the user of OFA.

Lupin beginning training among site is two fathers.

Lupin noticed that the two fathers of his were actually gods.

Lupin: okay, how exactly do I need to unlock this power..

Celios: for one you need to unleash your rage..

Heephis: I agree, in order to unlock your power within you is to unleash that rage..

Lupin: okay, then it seems I'm going to need to get angry..

Lupin couldn't help but remember the awful days of him being powerless when no one there being for him remembering all the abuse and neglect that he got from those bastards.

He even remembered those hurtful words.

You are nothing...

You don't deserve to be a hero..

I can't believe, I dated a weakling like you..

You're worse than the shield hero...

Powerless scum like you deserve to die..

You'll never become a hero without power..

All of this anger and rage of the memories and abuse and neglect he gotten from those bastards of unions started to power him up, unlocking a power within him to be unleashed.

Lupin felt the power and rage burning within his heart started to unleash until he scream until his hair turned from black to Blue with a powerful God like aura.

Celios and Heephis we're both surprised by the transformation of Super Saiyan God Super

Celios: this power is so incredible..

Heephis: so he really does have the power of a God within him..

Celios: I really hope he has what it takes to defeat against our fallen brother..

Heephis: I know brother, but it seems we must have faith within him..

Lupin looked at his hands and looked around his body with complete surprise that his body was flowing with this incredible aura that felt God like.