𝐈𝐕

Today marks your second week since you transferred here at UA and you are having a blast, although the catch-up lessons and the midterm tests that Aizawa gave you aren't that fun..

Y/n groaned in frustration as she rubbed the pen on her head before continuing to write her answers. It was quite a work since exams are just in a few days.

"Stupid school.." she muttered before somebody had slammed their books infront of her which made her jolt in fear and immediately calmed down as she saw that it was Bakugou.

"Oh hey" Y/n quickly said before going back to her work but Bakugou just squinted his eyes before grabbing Y/n's notebook.

"Your answer at number one, four and three isn't correct and you need to make it a full sentence or unless the teachers wouldn't accept it" He said, rolling his eyes before doing his own work as Y/n just blinked in shock.

"Really? Because in Shiketsu that isn't much or a great deal, as long as your answer is correct then its correct, no questions asked" she said

"Did I fucking ask?"

"No, no you didn't" you said, looking up to him as you then met his vermillion eyes along with yours. Y/n then suddenly remembered how Bakugou could point out her house when she didn't even let anyone there.

"Hey, are you stalking me?" Y/n bluntly asked which made him look at her hysterically and choked in air in extreme disbelief.

"What the hell are you even talking about?! Fucking no!!" Bakugou yelled as Y/n just shrugged

"Then how did you know where my house is?!" she asked once more

"I roam around the neighborhood and I figured that yours was in sale back then, so yeah"

"I see!! You know, I think you're actually a smart guy especially since you aced that one test that Mr. Yamada gave us"

"Because I fucking am?? Just study if you know that you're stupid, dunce face won't do it so he's still fucking stupid" Bakugou said rolling his eyes as Y/n got a cheeky grin on her face and leaning much closer to him.

"Then..how about we study? Just the two of us?" Y/n said as she played with his hair which caused Bakugou to widen his eyes in shock and his nose to twitch.

Ever since he knew that Y/n was his mate he's been trying his best to get closer to her even though it's out of character for him, Y/n's doing was totally unexpected.

"Cutee!! You look like a small dog getting rubbed by their owner in the belly when you're flustered!" She exclaimed as she then started to play with his hair

"Am not! Shut the hell up!!" He yelled, quickly standing up and grabbed his things before walking away, Y/n thought that she had insulted him again which made him mad and walk away.

"I'm sorry!! Please forgive me!! You're still going to help me study for the examination, right? Pleaseee!!" Y/n begged as she clung to him and not letting him go.

"The fuck?! Let me go!!" he yelled

"Hmp, fine!" Y/n said, pouting as she glared at him which brought chills down to his spine.

"On the weekend, go to my house and then we'll study. Don't bother me anymore, stupid extra" Bakugou said, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

'Fucking seriously why does she keep comparing me into a fucking dog?! Being a werewolf and a fucking mutt has so many fucking difference!!' He thought angrily as he stomped off away from the h/c girl.

"Oh well, I guess that worked for some reason.." Y/n muttered, grabbing her things as she got ready to go home.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"Dad! I'm home..oh, what's that?!" You pointed out the books that were scattered on the floor whilst F/n was just sitting on the couch drinking his coffee as he read the book.

"I'm learning about the nature, you never know when it comes in handy and I think you should learn about it so I also bought some for you, it's in your room" F/n quickly said, pointing at some picture of a parrot and Y/n just sheepishly nodded as she slowly walked away to go to her room.

"Mhm, later.." You said, shutting the door immediately before slumping into your bed.

Your mind has been getting occupied lately for some reason and it's because of Bakugou. He was alright but quite weird – no, he's different. You don't know where to point it out but Bakugou just gives off a feeling that you can't even describe.

Was it because of his nose twitching? Was it because he's loud? Always angry? Scary?? You didn't know but it was nice, peaceful and caring – probably not the right word but that's how you feel about him.

"Pshh, oh come on! It's not like I like him or anything besides we just met a couple weeks ago" Y/n told herself before groaning and holding her pillow tight.

A loud howl was then heard in the distance which made Y/n hesitantly come to the balcony in her room and she saw nothing.

"Are there wolves in this place?" You asked yourself, not even noticing your hands trembling in fear. Y/n then went to ask her father if he had heard about the loud howl earlier but F/n said that he did but it's quite normal since they live near the woods.

"But what about the bears? What if they are bears in this town?! They will eat us!"

"I read in this book on how to outrun a bear, read it"

"Forget I even said that"