Chapter 30

Scene starts from Luthra house.

Karan took Preeta to their room and howered over her.

Karan - Preeta do you trust me?

Preeta nods in yes and kissed his cheek with a shy smile. He grins and licks her earlobe taking it between his teeth.

Preeta held the back of his shirt in fists. He went down to kiss her neck placing few wet kisses making her moan.

He ran his hand on her waist over her dress which sent shivers down her spine.

He looked up to find her eyes closed and kissed her passionately. She responded with equal passion and clutched his hairs. 🙈

He broke the kiss to find her breathing heavily and he removed his tshirt revealing his hard chest.

She touched his chest making his eyes darken with desires. He removed her clothes and unclapsed her bra.

She pulled him in an urgent kiss and he threw her bra away. He pulled out of kiss and covered them with a duvet.

Her loud moans were giving him satisfaction. Her under him and his mercy made him happy. Her nails were leaving marks on his back. 🔥

Their bodies were moving in a rhythmic way and him showering kisses on her body leaving no place idle.

She moaned his name in ecstasy and he kissed her forehead.

Next Morning

Preeta was lying on his naked chest wearing Karan's black tshirt hardly covering her thighs.

His hands were resting on her bare thigh which was on his stomach and other around her back.

He woke up and looked at Preeta whose face looked angelic to him. His lips curved into a bright smile thinking of last night's events.

He drew random circles on her thighs while kissing her hairs. She stirs a little but hugs him tightly.

Karan - Babydoll wake up 😍

She whined in sleep and pouts.

Karan - I know tum thak gayi ho but agar meine tumhe nhi uthaya toh tum mujhpar hi gussa karne lagogi 😧

She didn't replied as she was sleeping. He kissed her forehead and shook her lightly.

Preeta - Karan sone do na.. hum 5 baje soye the 😴

He smirks thinking about their energy. 😂

Karan - I know but abhi 10 baj rahe hai 😅

Preeta widens her eyes and woke up with a jerk.

Preeta - No no! 10 baj gaye 😥

He pulled her above him and she remembers events of their special night.

Preeta - Karan jaane do mujhe, sab chhedengey hume aur..

Karan - I don't care, I want you now babydoll 😏

Preeta - Abhi? Besharam kahinke raat ko 5..

Karan - 5 kya? 😏

Preeta - Shut up! 😊

Karan - Ek shart par chhodunga

Preeta - Konsi?

Karan - Give my morning kiss 😘

She scoffs but he kissed her passionately. She moves her hands on his neck and chest making him hard and he groans.

Karan - Sorry babydoll but aaj toh hume aur bhi late ho jaayega