Who needs self control when you have snacks?

AN: Hello there! I'm new to this website and decided: why not post one of my many finished one-shots? So here yah go! This was supposed to be a Christmas Themed story, but I got side tracked so...meh- Enjoy!

*****************************************************************

Christmas with Juuzou meant waking up super early, decorating the house, getting festive, weeks before the actual day happens, and sweets. By sweets I mean sugar coma level, he'll keep insisting you both spend a day in the kitchen at least once a week making sweet treats and comfort food or snacks.

He's a handful, but he's your sugar crazy handful, even if it means having to deal with him hanging from random ceiling lights and yelling "I'm Batman!" at random intervals of the day.

But sometimes, he ate too much sugar, a term that supposedly doesn't exist in his vocabulary so he keeps shoving himself full of diabetes; it's a wonder he is still this healthy. Anyway, he usually inhales eats so much sugar that he goes through what you and his other companions at the CCG, including Hanbee and Akira, call the Sugar-zuya Phenomenon.

Now you're probably wondering; what does this have to do with anything?

Well, it's when his body can no longer handle the number of sweets he's been eating, and he goes through a sugar-induced craze- or what you like to call the Haziness. He becomes so pumped; he is like a hyperactive zombie...only he doesn't eat human brains for his late-night snack.

He'll actually comply to at least 4 of your orders or rules you've set around the house- strange- and start listening to whatever you guys have to say. But that's for a limited amount of time, really.

Oh no, no, no, he's not finished there. Stage two is when he'll do things you will never see the normal him do. He drinks coffee instead of his usually sugar pumped cup of hot-cocoa. But later on, he just makes a much bigger mess than usual during the on-field operations.

If 40 percent of your outfit was covered in blood every time you guys did these, you're sure to be drenched of it along with the rest of the surrounding area in a 40-meter radius.

He eats more sandwiches than normal and his diabetes snack stash is surprisingly stagnant for the first couple of days. He zones out than is necessarily required for a normal Juuzou. He's quiet, and he toils less and less with his stitches. He sits normally on a chair, saying it "gives his brain the woozies" if he sits like he normally does.

There is a 5-hour period in which he will happily run around full of energy, bouncing off the walls and stuff, and he'll be very, very talkative. He'll talk your ear off with that ridiculously cute voice of his, and even though it's a little exasperating, you can't help but listen to his little rants about seemingly random things.

He could be babbling about his favourite candy, goes on to a topic about the best way to mutilate something, only to go on and on about giraffes in cross-sections, and somehow round up back to the new citrus flavored candy he's been meaning to try for ages.

It's an all-round wholesome event and you can't bring yourself the heart to tell him to be a bit quieter. It's absolutely adorable and those tiny little gestures he does during the interactions just melts your widdle old' heart.

His thought track is very random and keeps jumping about the place, but it's captivating the way he grins up at you with those shimmering red eyes, okay?! You're totally not a simp, it's just really distracting to work when you have a little black-haired bean buzzing with energy and pure happiness and excitement to talk to you at your side.

As said, "The cuteness is strong with this one", you're just really weak against his advances. It's completely normal.

Back to topic, he's basically a tornado walking about the whole place. He'll be happily talking to you about the new book he's been- trying to read- reading. Let's face it, he'd become easily distracted every and on the first two pages of the thing. And the next moment, he's brooding in a corner about something totally irrelevant, like a moody teenager. He's temperamental, sure, but this was just ridiculous.

And then on the last stage, he becomes super sluggish and clingy. He will be very hypersensitive emotionally and will want to be pampered for a while, before he completely crashes into a deep sleep about 4 days long. And that's his sugar drive explained! Try not to be very irritated by this bundle of sunshine, he's just on his own level of otherworldliness, okay?

He'll be up and into his normal self in a few days, I promise. He just needs a bit more time to figure himself out.

*****************************************************************

AN: This is my first time ever writing here, but it's easy enough. Thanks for reading! I'd love some feedback, but whatever you're most comfortable with. Feel free to give some constructive criticism, or vote, or follow, or whatever you guys do on this app TwT. Bye bye!

- Ren