1361-1380

Chapter 1361

One sentence and she knew she was trapped. Dark history wasn't something she should have, especially not in front of the Almighty. More importantly, the Almighty was also her boyfriend.

Soon after they alighted, Qin Mo reached out to pinch her face, his arched brows giving off an illusion of gentleness and warmth. "Pretending to sleep isn't going to save you."

Bo Jiu opened her eyes but didn't have a chance of speaking as she was immediately pushed into his jacket. It would have been perfect if he didn't dig into her dark history.

They went to Bo Jiu's apartment and not the Qin family house. When Grandfather Butler saw his young lord being carried in, his face turned grim but he maintained his poise and served Qin Mo's assistant a cup of English Breakfast tea. The assistant was startled at the sight of Grandfather Butler. When did the Fu family hire a butler?

The assistant was confident in the way he carried himself, dressed in a smart suit every day and attending to all the big and small matters instructed by Boss Qin. He had always been the most capable assistant.

But the old man in front of him wasn't just dressed in a smart suit. More importantly, it was flawless as even his expression and actions were perfect. Moreover, the tea set and snacks were all so exquisite it was stunning. Such beautiful and delicate looking snacks must taste bad.

With such a thought in mind, he randomly stuffed a small piece into his mouth. Since a middle-aged man like him had already been fed with a whole day worth of loving moments, filing his stomach didn't seem... Wait a minute, why did it taste so good?

The assistant's eyes shot open. He glanced back at the elegant Grandfather Butler and instantly felt as though he had lost. That explained why Boss Qin didn't send Miss Jiu back to the Qin family house!

There was another reason the assistant wasn't aware of. Qin Mo was well aware of Grandfather Butler's medical skills and was sure that would be good for Bo Jiu.

Bo Jiu half sat on the bed, accepting the water the Almighty fed her. She was planning to do something to attract his attention. As for the topic of how he chased her, she decided to avoid it entirely.

There was still a flush on her cheeks, either because of the dark history burdening her or perhaps, the slight fever. In order to express her obedience, she sat upright and respectfully accepted everything that Qin Mo fed her. Even though she wasn't a fan of drinking water, she finished more than half a cup and was looking at him with an expression that seemed to be seeking compliments.

Almighty Qin remained emotionless though. Bo Jiu drank another half a cup before turning up to look at him again. The result was the same. It seemed like she couldn't avoid it.

Bo Jiu took a moment to think. Perhaps kissing and coaxing him would help. It was best to treat such matters haphazardly.

However, before she could speak, he reached for a photo beside her bedside and glanced down without any expression on his face. He had also seen the photo back in the castle. The Almighty had been affected by the photo back then.

Bo Jiu reached out instinctively, muttering to herself as a form of explanation, "What is this doing here? It must have been Grandfather Butler." Once she was done, she turned and placed the photo into the drawer.

The Almighty must be feeling vulnerable since it hadn't been long since the hypnosis had been broken. She would tell him about the photo after his condition stabilized. As an overbearing CEO, she had to be understanding.

After Bo Jiu had put the photo away, she turned to smile at Qin Mo. Qin Mo glanced at her nonchalantly, feeding her another mouthful of water. "I wouldn't be surprised if you placed it there. He is your childhood sweetheart after all."