Hold me my mountain

Hold me so I can feel safe, hold me as the light breaks. Hold me under skies so blue, hold me cause I love you. When I'm cold or tears fall, hold me tight until it's alright. Never leave my side again or I'll have to start again. Your soul is only calmness I feel with your arms around me holding me still. Your eyes bring me home, with you I'm not alone. God gave me a blessing I never knew could come true and that's when I met you. Your songs are stories been told as you want them sold. But in the quietness I just want you to hold me still. That's enough for me you see, no awards to be seen. Climbing a mountain so high, I can almost touch the sky. In the meadows laying next to you only hearing nature feels. When will you be home with me and not play with words with me. I am scared without you near, so just come me so I don't fear. I never been first to be chosen, if you did with me I would be unfrozen.So hold me tight until it's alright, hold me tight threw out the night. Kiss me softly on my ear and I won't ever fear. God gave me a strong bodyguard who holds my heart and that's you my love so hold me tight til everything is alright. Give me safety and love I never felt and do Gods will forever still.If you was her I would get on my knee and ask you to marry me. I would hold you threw everything and never leave you lame. So as I close my eyes as you keep driving by, maybe soon you will stop by and say hello my love I'm here to stay.So he led me my love to where He needs me to be, so I can love you the right way. Hold me in person and never leave me, just stay.